Seventeen

Short chapter. Read till the end for an important thing.

He stands in front of me. I furrow my brows in confusion until remembering. My hand sits on his cheek, wiping the tears away.

An unexpected knock pulls him out of his trance. "Mr. Barber. I heard you wanna change cabins?" "Yes...Yes ma'am ." He peeks from the floor to me.

"Okay. Your new cabin will be number four. Sadly no one is in that one. Is that okay with you?" "Yeah, I'll be fine." "Okay good." The counselor smiles before exiting our cabin.

Finally, I notice all of his stuff packed up. He starts to grab it. I stop him. "Stanley...I'm sorry. Please don't leave." "It's pretty fucking funny how someone who can hate me, entirely turns around like it never happened." He does prove a point.

"I'm sorry, okay? Just please forgive me." He smiles for a moment. "No." He carries everything outside and proceeds to walk. It starts to rain heavily.

*Stanley's POV*
Rain soaks everything it can touch. My hair sticks to my head as I push it back to see. I make it to my cabin and set my stuff down. Tugging my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor.

Fuck.

——————————————————
If you've read my "I don't need help" story. Please go to the latest part and comment. It's a 'ask a character a question' type thing.