Ten

The two stand at the door. Not knowing if they wanted to go in or not. A weird feeling.

Why don't I wanna go in?

Why don't I wanna go in? Does she?

The boy opens the door before walking in. Syd lays on the bed fast asleep. "Come on." "Both of them walk in, not knowing what is gonna happen.

Stanley gets dressed in the room while the other get dressed in the bathroom.

"Stanley?" Someone groans. "Hiya Syd." His face brightens up. "Is Dina still at the lake?" "I guess." "Okay I'll see you later." She smiles before getting up.

"Sorry Stan." Y/n leans against the door way of the bathroom, seeing what had just happened. And maybe watching him pull his shirt over his curly hair.

"Whatever.... So since she left what do you wanna do?" "Sleep."

Of course the girl wants to sleep. With it being three a.m everyone would wanna sleep. Besides the people who think insomnia is a personality trait.

"You're no fun. Let's listen to music and stuff." He sits at the end of her bed. No knowing what was gonna happen that night.

"I would rather not. Get off of my bed. I'm tired." "Nope." He pops the 'p' as he walks to some type of music player. Turning it on the song "Gotta Have Soul" by Bloodwitch comes on. He smiles at it.

"Come on. Dance with me." Y/n peaks out from under the pillow to watch the boy sway side to side. His hand out.

"You're a fool to think I'm gonna dance with you." "I'll dance by myself, then." "Fine." Before putting the pillow back over her head she chuckles at his face is desperation.

"Don't laugh at me." He huffs before sitting on her bed. Moving her feet not caring what she would say.

The song transition slowly to "I'm yours tonight." The two still not knowing what would happen later that night. His hand travels to her leg, gripping her ankle slightly out of habit.

The boy never notices when he grabs onto stuff. Seems dumb but he doesn't. Whatever is closest he grabs onto. Just because. The boy can't sit still half of the time.

He bobs his head to the song before y/n sits up.