#What date is this?#

requested by Moon328

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

America walked in office.  The crowd of people walked across him greeting him to the work environment he was so used to.  He knew it was an average day, but something was off.  He felt like he forgot something.  

"Hello America", China greeted him in the elevator. 

"H-Hey ", America said back.  He taken back by how nice that sounded.  Today was not a special day or anything.  Was it?

The elevator dinged as if to tell America to get off.  He walked toward the exit and walked to his office.  On the way he was greeted by countries walking along the way.  He wondered if one of Japan 'nice' potions actually worked instead of making everyone in love with the person who send the potion out.

He arrived to his office and sort out some paper works.  This time the amount of paperwork was cut in half for some reason.  Something was up.  

He began working on his work which wasn't a lot.  It was only spelling or grammar errors.  This was the easiest work in the the entire building.  He finished early unsurprisingly.  He was now bored with to do as he had to wait for the day to end to leave. 

He then began helping some other countries with their remanding work since he had nothing to do. 

(after the job and at his house)

America flopped on the couch because he wanted to.  He was stilling wrapping his mind about what happened today.  Usual people push him out of his way and didn't really care.  What was so special about today.  He wanted to continue this thought but then the phone rang.

"Hello", he said.

"hello...um...we need your help with something", his brother said on the line.

"Okay be right there", he said as he hanged up.

He started his car and drove to his old house.   It had been redone since the last time he been there.  Everything looked so new...

Everything changed....

He began walking toward the house and when he opened the door.  Everyone yelled surprised, and happy birthday.  America was surprised both that people cared enough to pull this off and that he forgot his own birthday.

He never forgets.  Then why did he forget today.  It must be all the work so he just greeted everyone and decided to have a good time.  

(time skip)

A few hours passed and America got drunk.  The party was a blast and everyone had fun.  But now America was tied in some basement.  He should have never let his guard down....

---------------------------------------------------------

the end