Anxiety Relief trigger

Hello, my dears. For all of you darlings who are commonly stressed out or anxious, this script will allow you to calm yourself down whenever you want to.

As always, for your safety, make sure you are comfortable in your position, whether sitting or lying down.

Good. Now, all you want to do is let yourself focus. You can focus on these words and nothing more, if you want to.

Yet, your brain keeps getting distracted. It tries to focus on your breathing, even as you want to just focus on these words... It makes you notice how your heart is beating, even though these letters are all you want to think about...

You are managing to keep up with these sentences. That's great! But even as you do so, your brain is starting to focus on the shapes of the letters, on the way the text contrasts with the background, on the noises that enter your ears. It can be hard to focus on the meaning of these words when your brain is more interested on the shape of the r or the h than what the words are saying...

But it is alright, sweetheart. You are doing great. Let your brain focus on those things because, as it does, the meaning of these words is entering your minds, sneakily passing by your busy, busy mind... Your eyes are still keeping up with these sentences, moving from word to word, absorbing what each one means before they move forward...

Because of that, it is alright for you to let your brain try to think about how deep you are breathing or how slowly your heart is beating. It is ok to let your brain worry about how each letter has its own meaning, without worrying about what each word is... Maybe it is even imagining what each word sounds like, in a sweet, calming voice... None of that matters because, as your brain is distracted, your body is already starting to relax...

Maybe you are noticing it now. Noticing how automatically your eyes latch onto the next word in the sentence, how they move from left to right without you ever needing to worry about it... Maybe you are realizing how much your heart has slowed down or how relaxed your breathing is...

The truth is that these words are already deep inside your mind. You don't have to worry about anything...

As your brain is trying to focus on so many things, thinking so hard to focus on the way your muscles are relaxing, the way you are sinking deeper, the sounds that get inside the room, the movement of the cold air that enters your lungs and the warm air that leaves them, thinking so hard, jumping from one thing to the next, trying to hold it all in at once... It is normal, completely normal for your brain to start getting tired...

You are doing so well... You see, as your brain gets more and more tired, it lets more and more of these words tell it exactly what to do... After all that thinking, it just wants to relax... So, when I tell it to let you calm down so completely, it obliges without thinking about it... It is still busy examining each letter and voicing each sound in your mind, so when I tell it to finally forget all that background noise, it lets you sink deeper into the beautiful silence... When I tell your brain to finally relax and stop thinking, it becomes so easy for it to simply let go of all worries and let my words slip through unimpeded...

It feels so good to relax... Especially after all that thinking, letting my words take over and letting yourself sink deeper and deeper feels so natural and safe... Let go of your mind, sweetheart. You are safe now, and it feels so natural and good to simply surrender to this wonderful relaxation...

It is normal for you to be overwhelmed sometimes. It sometimes happens that your brain is so busy thinking that it doesn't let you relax and take a breath... Sometimes, you get anxious.

Just sink into this relaxation, not having to think for now, feeling how much better this safety is now that you have let go of your mind... You did so well...

From now on, whenever you want those overwhelming thoughts to stop, you'll just have to tap your arm three times. Go on, do it now and realize how good the wave of calm that covers you is...

Perfect, just like that...

Whenever you are feeling stressed or anxious, you can choose to do that... Tapping your arm three times... And a wave of peace and calm will allow you to centre yourself, to wash away the thoughts you don't need...

Just like that, tapping your arm one.. Two.. three times... Will allow you to reset your brain, allowing it to focus on what is truly important...

You did so well! You are allowed to stay under this beautiful trance for however long you'd want... When you are ready to come back up, just allow your eyes to keep reading...

It is now time you come back... I will count to five now, gently, bringing you a little closer with each number.

One... Noticing the position of your body, you know that you could move it if you wanted..

Two. Letting your brain think for itself again.

Three. Feeling your thoughts come back, even as happiness fills you.

Four. Almost completely awake.

Five. Welcome back!

I hope you enjoyed this session. Whenever you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious, from now on, you can use this trigger to allow yourself to be calm again, making it so much easier for you to only think about what is truly important. One, two, three taps in your arm, whenever you feel like you need it.

I hope this comes useful to you. Stay safe and I will see you next time!