𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 | 𝘫𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

you were currently at your boyfriend joe's house. it was 10:30 am, and you were making breakfast for the two of you. it had been awhile since you had last checked on him so you decided to stop by his bedroom one last time before putting the pancakes on.

as you open the door to his room, you see your boyfriends figure curled up in the blankets. you make your way over the bed and whisper, "joe,,joe darling you should probably get up now". you heard mumbles coming from under the pillow, "mrmpph,,,i'm tired y/n. 5 more minutes?" joe says, obviously half asleep. you roll your eyes and run your hand through his hair, "joe, you said that 40 minutes ago y'know."

just then, joe uses his arm to pull you right next to him. "hehehe i gotcha now y/n, come cuddle with me for a little while hmm~" joe says, snuggling into your neck. you're completely defenseless as joe wraps his arms around you to get even closer, his warm breath against your skin calms you down. "maybe we can stay like this for a little while, but we have to get out of bed in a bit. okay?" you mumbled into his hair. you felt joe slightly nod into your neck.

as time passes you and joe stayed in the same comfortable position. "hey, y/n. i know i say this a lot but..i love you. like...a lot. wait no, thisssssss much" he says spreading his arms as wide as they can go. he can be so childish sometimes, but that's just one of the many things you love about him. "well, i love you thissssssss much joe!" you say, attempting to spread your arms even wider than his. you guys end up playfully arguing about who's arms went the widest for a good 10 minutes.

your playful arguing was suddenly cut short when a soft pair of lips met yours. you smile into the kiss before slowly pulling back. joe gazed into your eyes, with a small smile dancing on his face. "no, really though. i'm not joking when i say i love you. you mean the world to me, y/n. and you best know that". you were taken aback by everything that had just happened but, you definitely weren't upset.

"i love you too joe, a lot." you replied back, "but i meant it when i said we had to get up in a little bit..so let's go~". you take his hand in yours and pull him up to where he's sitting on the bed. joe sarcastically rolled his eyes and said "fine. but i just wanna say that my arms went the widest earlier". and with that he left a small kiss on your lips and got up to go to the kitchen.

——————————————————————————

ahhhh joe!! he's my baby🥺

requested by blossomgirllll