𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 | 𝘴𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

(shin!! but i'll be using sou bc it's easier🥺)

you strolled around in the neighborhood park, it was a pretty warm day so you took advantage of the weather. you decided to call your boyfriend, sou, to see if you would like to join you. luckily, he agreed and stated he would be on his way shortly. you had just recently met sou and learned that he wasn't exactly the type of person to go out in public with other people, but all he wanted to do was make you happy.

you sat on a bench waiting, until you felt a faint tap on your shoulder. you turned around to see the one and only, sou hiyori. quickly, you got up and waved him a short hello. with a soft smile he takes your hand in his and looks back at up you, allowing a blush to creep up on your face. "so, y/n. have you been up to anything recently?" he asks, still looking at the ground we you two walk.

you sway your head back and forth, "hmm nothing much really. i've just been on my phone and thinking about you recently hehehe". that last part quickly brought a blush to sou's face, allowing you to let out a small laugh. "what about you, sou? what've you been up to recently" you question. he makes a 'hmm' sound and begins to answer, "i've been working my coding. its pretty complicated sometimes but i think i'm getting the hang of it. especially for making big websites". you just nod, you don't know the first thing about coding. but it makes him happy and that's all that matters.

the rest of the walk was quite peaceful, that is until sou tripped. that shouldn't have been that big of a but instead, he grabbed your arm causing you to fall down with him. luckily the park seemed to be empty, so nobody saw the tumble. sou gets up, just to fall again. this time was a little different, it was almost comical,,he fell so his lips landing directly on yours.

you close your eyes and your hand makes his way to his hair. after a few seconds you both break the kiss and stand back up. unable to look at eachother, you both just smile at the ground. out of nowhere, he pulls you into hug. you rub his back in soothing motions, "i'm sorry if you didn't want our first kiss to be like that" he admits innocently. you pull back from the hug and smile at him "sou, it was perfect. don't worry about it, i promise." you say before running your hand through his hair one last time.

he swiftly nods before pulling you into another small kiss. "hey, y/n. it may be a bit soon for this but, i think i love you..a lot. i love everything about you. you're so amazing to me for no reason and that makes me feel so special and loved." he admits. you felt tears prick your eyes, "i love you too, sou. a lot, you gotten believe me when i say that.". you smile to yourself, none of this would've happened if you weren't tripped out.

———————————————————————————this was really cute to write🥺 SO SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE LATE!!💞💞 requested by nagitos_le_big_gae