𝘫𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘯𝘢|𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳

f/c - favorite color :)

it started off as a bright and sunny day, you were enjoying the nice weather by walking around your neighborhood. you had noticed a few cloud coming by, but shrugged them off as nothing. that was until you noticed the sky becoming darker. you hated thunderstorms with a burning passion, they're so dark and scary. you rushed home just in time before it starting pouring rain.

you quickly called your boyfriends number. joe was one of the only people who could calm you down when you're in distress, so naturally you had to call him. while you waited for him to show up, thunder and lightning began to appear. you ran upstairs to your room and caved yourself in with blankets and pillows. joe doesn't live to far away, so he should be here in a few minutes.

as if perfectly timed, you heard someone walk through the front door. "Y/NNNNNN IM HEREEEEEE" joe shouted from the floor below
you. you smile at his silliness slowly and make your way down the stairs. once you reached the bottom on the steps, joe practically tackled you into one of his warm hugs. joes hugs are so comforting. everytime he hugs you, you melt into his arms. a loud thunder rumbled in the middle of your hug, which caused him to hug you even closer. "it's okay, y/n. i wont let anything bad happen to you!! if i have to i will go outside and fight the clouds okay!!" you laughed at your overly confident boyfriend. he was definitely the highlight of your life.

joe had decided that he should make a blanket fort for you. the storm was supposed to last until tomorrow morning, so he figured it was gonna be a long night. you help him set up the blankets to make a big fort. once you guys had the exterior done, you have to decorate the interior. this was you're favorite part. you grabbed your f/c pillow and blanket, joe is it was silly to have matching pillows and blankets but you thought it was cute. after you had decorated the interior and even added some fairy lights and stuffed animals, joe ran downstairs.

"y/n!! stay upstairs i need to do something urgent!!" joe shouts from the bottom of the stairs. you give him a worried look but slowly walk back to your room. you sit and watch a little bit of whatever was on tv. soon enough you got bored and walked around your room in hopes to find something to keep you busy. after awhile you sat down and watched a little more of a show you've been needing to finish. you finally got up and decided to check on joe. you were worried at this point because it's been about 20 minutes and the rain was falling harder and the thunder grew louder.

as you stood up, a familiar smell hit your nose. it was the smell of cookies. joes 'urgent plan' was him just craving cookies. you shake your head and giggle at yourself. you run downstairs and saw a whole platter of cookies on your countertop. "heyyyy y/n, so, what do you think about my urgent responsibility?" joe says, taking a bite of a cookie. you laugh, "i think it was very urgent" you reply back. a few cookies and thunder scares later, joe lets out a small yawn. "i think it's about time we cuddle in our blanket fort!! what do ya say, y/n?" joe asks, taking your hand in his and leading you up the stairs. you nod long and follow your boyfriend.

you make your way into your blanket fort and get situated. joe opens his arms so you can crawl in and cuddle him however you'd like. afterwards, he strokes your hair and whispers sweet nothings as you fall asleep. you doze off soon after knowing you're protected from any harm while in joes arms. maybe, just maybe. thunderstorms are so bad after all.