About this book

This book is mainly just for me so I can store my AUs and go back to the chapters and add on or change stuff about an AU and ideas for different AUs.

Some rules for this book:

Everyone is free to look at this book and help me out. Just don't go and steal my AUs (looking at you Undertale AU and other communities).

Until I say they are complete, NO ONE is allowed to use ANY of my AUs. I'd appreciate it if you guys would wait until the AU is complete just in case I make a major change and the version you are using becomes inaccurate.

For when AUs are complete and you can use them: Please, please stick to the characters canon personality, sexuality, age, race and gender identity in the AU. It takes away from the AU and representation. There are enough white and straight characters in the world, we need more variety.

That's all.

Warnings:

1. Mature AUs (Diceswap, Fnaf Hetalia AU, Alice of Revival, Quirks or Magic?, Awaretale, etc)

2. Angst AUs (The Ink's Return, The Angel's Dance [Bad Timeline], Dolltale, etc)

3. Mentions of things that can cause trauma

4. Self harm

5. Ships you may not agree with

6. Toxic relationships

7. Mentions of death

8. Mentions of suicide

9. Mentions of rape

10. Abuse (neglect, physical, verbal, emotional, mental, sexual, etc.)

(The list will keep growing. Not all the time the causes of warnings will be directly mentioned, they will also be implied so please look out for that.)

Warnings will be mentioned by what number they have.

Keys:

🌌 (Official AU)

♻ AU idea

📒 AU idea that will most likely become an AU

⚠ Has one or more of the warnings

That is all for the intro to this book. It's kinda messy so I'll come back later and fix this so you guys can understand better. Until next time.

- Ace