📒⚠ Pack Members Reborn

Warnings: Slight 2, Full on 3, 7, and 8

Fandom: Supernatural Origins

This AU focuses on Xylo, Bryan, Mario, and Hannah.

Takes place before season 2.

The AU starts off with Xylo being kicked out of Pack Haven due to false accusations of a new pack member. The omega swears revenge on Pack Haven before leaving. It's a week later when they find out the accusations were false. The new pack member was immediately kicked out (read beaten half to death by Bryan before their almost lifeless body is thrown out of Pack Haven).

It's about a month later that Xylo is wandering around the woods, looking for some food, when he finds a gravestone. The gravestone has Bryan's name on it and has Bryan's scent along with some others as well. Bryan was killed one week ago due to some hunters. He was shocked as well as saddened. Sure, he disliked Bryan now but he always cared about the pup of the pack. He was devastated that the hyperactive young male who went out to collect shiny things often and was obsessed with committing arson was dead. He set a flower down on the grave before continuing on.

He almost threw up at what he saw next. It was Mario's hanging body. There was a letter on the ground. It had Hannah's scent on it so she must've told Pack Haven already. He read the letter. Apparently, Mario thought it was his fault that Bryan got killed and that he was a horrible Alpha. To make sure no more Xylo (he was surprised that he was mentioned in the letter) or Bryan incidents happened, he took his own life and passed the title of Alpha to Hannah (I have no idea how this stuff works, so please excuse this if it's wrong.) According to smell, this was five days ago. He continued on after paying respects to his old Alpha.

Now he actually threw up. He saw Hannah's bloody, lifeless corpse on the ground. He knew hunters had been in the area, but to see that Hannah had been killed by them? It was unexpected. The smell of death was too much for him so he had to vomit near a tree. Her death was three days ago.

Xylo wasn't hungry anymore and stumbled back to his little makeshift home.

Time skip two months later....

Xylo's out hunting after paying his respects to his old former pack members when he find three kids. There's just one problem though. They each look like his dead former pack members. The oldest one is a five year old boy who looks like Mario just much more adorable. He has a protective aura over the other two. The middle one is 3 year old Hannah lookalike who's holding a little baby in her arms. She, too, has a protective aura but it's not as strong as the oldest ones. The youngest was an 8 month old baby who looked like Bryan. The baby was asleep.

Each of them wore something similar to his dead former pack members when they were alive. They each also had a necklace. Each necklace had a phoenix charm, a wolf charm, and an angel wings charm. It took a moment for Xylo to get it, or partially get it, but he had a guess. That guess was that all three of them were reborn versions of them or something like that.

It's true. Mario's "lookalike" immediately recognized Xylo and explained what happened.

What REALLY happened was they were all in this white room together when they felt their bodies become smaller. They soon found themselves to be two toddlers and a baby. Then they were released into the wild to spread their chaos. They had been in the wild, for two months, with no parental guidance.

Xylo decides to pull a stupid and take care of them. Now three children and an adult who kinda acts like a child have to find a way to survive in the wild while also avoiding hunters, vampires, and Pack Haven. They make their own pack called 'Pack We Don't Know What The Fuck We're Doing'. The rest is just fluff moments.

Pack We Don't Know What The Fuck We're Doing is made by:

A baby

A 3 year old

A 5 year old who knows how to adult

A 28 year old who doesn't know how to adult

Designs will be added when I find out how to fix Gacha Club not saving my characters

Edit: here are the designs

Fun fact: I was using these characters for something and I was gonna leave Xylo in the princess dress

Fun fact: I was using these characters for something and I was gonna leave Xylo in the princess dress. He's lucky I didn't.