𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘.

SOMEONE TO STAY.

(♡˚𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾?˚♡)‒‒‒‒‒‒     THE SOULMATES❝𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵?❞

‒‒‒‒‒‒ THE SOULMATES
❝𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵?❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜.
SOMEONE TO STAY - 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙸𝙳
oh lizzie, how tragic your life is

∘∘∘     𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗦 didn't expect to have been where she is now; nor the things she faced to reach where she is

∘∘∘ 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗦 didn't expect to have been where she is now; nor the things she faced to reach where she is. Joining the FBI Behavioral Analysts Unit and becoming a Special Supervisory Agent wasn't exactly what Elizabeth expected in life—but when you experience the worst and try to make up for guilt—nothing is unexpected.

∘∘∘ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 scared Elizabeth Davis most when continuing on after living through her worst nightmare. She knew her life would change, but she didn't expect such the drastic change in her life she had received. Elizabeth had expected she'd live a simple life, get marry and have a few kids. Grow old and wither away peacefully, yet before hitting 20 her life had been far from peaceful since a young age.

∘∘∘ 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛, she had grown to bury the side of her that most people didn't know. The side she didn't want them to know. After a decade of keeping it hidden, her worst fear had caught up with her. Now, she is afraid more than ever as to what end she may face this time. Last time, someone ended dead in front of her eyes. Elizabeth knew the next time around, it would be more than a loss of a love one.

∘∘∘ 𝗬𝗘𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗘 it all, there was only one person who she found in the dark who helped her. Something Elizabeth was used to doing on her own.