𝟶𝟶𝟷. || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧/ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦.

♡︎
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈 || 𝙻𝙰𝙱 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝚂

𝟶𝟶𝟷. || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷

 || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

ENTERING THE DAVENPORT HOUSEHOLD MR DAVENPORT ENTERS HOLDING TASHA IN HIS ARMS.

"welcome to your new home Mrs. Davenport!" Mr. Davenport said lovingly to Tasha.

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport." Tasha giggled saying.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport." he said back.

Leo and I enter the house with the bags groaning and seeing the adults look at each lovingly and kissing. TMI.

"We get it, your married." Leo started to say annoyed, "It's getting old" I said finishing his sentence. Leo nodded to agree with me.

Me and leo both drop the bags we had in our arms. I question why I'm carrying her bags again?. Me and Leo both then look up and look around the room in amazement. So he's rich, rich?

"Wow. You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leo said surprised and excited.

Mr. Davenport nodded agreeing, Tasha smiling.

"Way to go, Tasha." I started to say, "now that's a husband." Me and Leo said in union pointing towards Davenport's way. We both looked at each other and smile before walking towards to look around. Both the adults smiled and kissed each other, I looked away not wanting to see that. I was looking at the house design and the organization. It was beautiful and comfy. I look towards Leo's way to see him go up to an invention I guess Mr. Davenport made.

"What the heck is that?" Leo asked walking towards the invention going to touch it.

Mr Davenport stops him from walking saying, "oh uh, that is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV." He motions his hands to the side of the invention and a 3D baseball field pops up. We watched a baseball fly in the air, Leo going to catch it but bumps into a wall with a screen on it.

"Watch the vase, termite!" A voice said.

Leo starts to look around the room to find the voice, I just laugh knowing that the voice was coming from the home screen of the house that was against the wall, with a pixie dude on the screen.