𝟶𝟶𝟹. || 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾 𝙰𝙿𝙿

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧/ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦.

♡︎
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈 || 𝙻𝙰𝙱 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝚂

𝟶𝟶𝟹. || 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾 𝙰𝙿𝙿

 || 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾 𝙰𝙿𝙿

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

THE NEXT DAY I WOKE UP KIND OF HAPPY SINCE TODAY WOULD BE THE FIRSY OFFICIAL DAY THAT THE TRIO WOULD COME WITH ME AND LEO TO SCHOOL. So I dressed into a baggy collared shirt with light jeans, tucking in the collar shirt in and fixing it to the way I like with a pair of white cleaned Nike sneakers, along with my family necklace and a high ponytail.

I walked down the lab to see the trio and Leo all down by the console table talking.

"Hey guys!" I said happily.

"Hey you, someone's cheerful today." Bree said hugging me.

"I guess, just happy that you guys get to come with us." I said.

Mr. Davenport walked in saying hello before going to the desk and touching buttons I didn't even know while we watch, gathering around the table.

"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions. But your about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence- crushing apocalyptical environment;.." Davenport looks at me and Leo then cracking his neck lightly finishing off saying, "High school."

We all looked at him weirdly then I say to them, "or what I like to call it my hell zone."

Leo nodded agreeing and then Davenport says, "yeah, exactly, so Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable."

The two cheered and Bree says, "Yes! I'm going to school."

"I'm fairly stable." Adam said and I chuckled from there excitement.

"But, Chase, I am still concerned about your commando App." Davenport said.

I looked at Chase and he looked worried and Leo says, "Commando App? Put on some underpants. We're going to school."

I slapped Leo on the head and he winced and Davenport says, "No, See, in the face of an imminent threat—" Davenport walks to chase grabbing his shoulders saying to us, "Chase's commando app kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike." Chase put on a faked smile and I pouted at him with a smile.