𝟶𝟶𝟸. || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽 : 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧/ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦.

♡︎
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈 || 𝙻𝙰𝙱 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝚂

𝟶𝟶𝟸. || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸

 || 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷, 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙿, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP IN MY BED CONFUSED ON HOW I GOT HERE BUT I DIDN'T REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Today was the day that the trio would be leaving, sadness overcomes me but I tried not to let it over power me I lost a lot of my family so I'm kinda used to the pain. Putting on black leggings and an oversize blue shirt I was Going down to the lab to see everybody awake including Leo sitting on the cyber desk. Chase walking around with a basket in his arms I was confused.

"Hey guys and what are you doing?" I said to chase but saying hi to the others who said hey back to me.

Chase turns to me with a smile giving me a side hug then telling me, "If Mr. Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Continuing grabbing stuff.

I looked at him weird but didn't want to bother him at all, I lean against the cyber desk watching him walk around.

"We just got our first taste of normal life" Bree said with a sigh. Turning towards me and Leo with her thumb and pointer finger pinching her fingers, "I was this close to getting a curfew that I was totally going to break."

Me and Leo look at her weirdly before shaking our heads.

Adam gasped saying, " oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named bobo. Who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love."

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." Chase said to Adam sitting on the cyber desk

Adam gets offended saying, "hey! I make the monkey fantasies around here." Pointing at him.

"Aww man, now I wanna go meet the lab chimp!" I said with a pout and arms cross. Adam smiled at me and chase looks at me as well and smiles.

There was a beep and Eddy suddenly appears and I rolled my eyes saying, "oh great pixilated dude is here.

Eddy then says to me, "shut it princess"

"Good morning to you too dude" I said rolling my eyes.