19😻

Right now I am at my house packing my things to get ready to move. If you haven't figured out that I said yes already then now you know. Let me tell Y'all how it went.

*flashback*
"Um I don't know how to say this but I don't"I was saying but started laughing.

I play too much

I looked up at him and smiled a little.

"I'm playing yes I would like to continue what we have going on as long as you continue to keep your promise" I said and put my pinky out wiggling it expectantly. He connected our pinkies and kissed it.

"Promise"he said and kissed me.

"We will go and get your stuff tomorrow since you're moving in"he said casually and I was shocked.

dang already I was planning on chillin tomorrow now I gotta work

"Ugh why tommar?"I said with a pout and he was finna pluck my lip but I sucked it in.

haha too slow

"Put it back out"he said with a glare

aw fuck

I stuck my lip back out and he plucked it which resulted in me sucking on my bottom lip trying to soothe the pain.

"What rule was that"he asked me

"No pouting when I don't get my way"I said and almost did it again but caught myself and he nodded.

"The reason we're doing it tommar is because you need to get settled in quickly so we can go to the next phase of this relationship"he said and I nodded understandably.
*end of flashback*

I am currently sitting on the couch waiting for Tekashi and my best friend to come and they were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago.

They probably doing the nasty but that ain't my business even though imma ask her about it.
The came like five minutes later and Gabriel greeted them and I hugged my bestie and gave Ben a simple wave which he frowned at.

I squinted at him cause ain't no way he forgot why I was ignoring him and then realization came to his face.

he know now with his snitching ass

"Girl don't do him like that even though I wanna do him like that so bad because he ain't even have to tear my ass up like that "India said watching him chat it up with Gabriel.

"And he ain't have to snitch on me like that either I should throw a couch at his ass"I said crossing my arms.

She laughed and we went to my room and started packing my clothes, shoes, etc up which is gonna take forever.

I think imma do a yard sell cause some of this stuff I don't even wear it just be in the back of my closet and I most likely can't fit it. I have a shopping problem cause if I see it I want and I get it and don't wear it.

I like to spend money on unnecessary shit since I got a lil money to blow especially with Becca giving me some of her work.

Imma have a yard sale Tuesday after I sort all of my clothes out. I donate money every now and then and I also get paid by Instagram. It won't matter cause I'm finna go right back to the mall and buy some more unnecessary cute shit.

I huffed as I put my final pair of shoes in the clear container bin and we still had a couple of clothes to go. We hurried and put the clothes in and started dragging the bins to the living room. When I dragged the last one in and looked back at Ben and Gabriel and they looked shocked. 

Like I said I have way too many clothes

There was a total of 13 bens and only 4 of them were shoes. We put them into the truck and went back to get the other stuff like my snacks and food.. I don't know what Ima do with all the furniture and stuff cause it's too nice to throw away.

I think Im gonna sell my whole living room set, the decorations and all. I stuck a piece a paper to the door notifying that I was selling furniture and put my at name on insta.

I opened the door wide enough so the natural light can spill in and readied my phone. I felt a weight on top of my head and looked up. Gabriel has his chin on top of my head.

"What are you doing"he asked

he always wanna know something

"I'm taking a picture so I can post it and see who wants it cause I don't wanna throw it away"I said and handed him the phone instead.

"You take it since you're taller" I said handing him the phone. He took it and handed me back the phone. He is a great photographer I wanna know how it would look if he took my picture but I need my hair done. Him and Ben put plastic over the furniture and put my other decorations up.

After we were done we went to Gabe's house which is now my house. I have literally been in two of the like six rooms. There's this one room that stretches out which makes it long like a big hallway from how it's looked on the outside and I've never been in there cause its locked like the other rooms but imma explore later.

We pulled all the bins into the house and up the stairs which took a lot of effort for me. India and Ben went home after we got done pulling the stuff into gabes room. I did not feel like putting all that stuff up.

"I already cleared a side of the closet out but it looks like your gonna need more space than that"he said looking at all the totes.

"Probably not cause I have a yard sell to give some of them away mostly the ones I won't wear and don't wear anymore"I said turning toward him.

"When and how are you gonna do this"he said sitting at the end of the bed.

"I am having the yard sell Tuesday which means we need a table, a couple of chairs,some stands and stuff for my clothes and jewelry and I might give some shoes away too"I said tapping my chin deep in though.

"Why do you have all these clothes anyway"he said and I looked at him.

cause I wanna have em

"Well I tend to see pretty things and buy it it's kinda like I want what I want when I want it. I think I'm addicted to buying unnecessary things and so that's why I need someone with me when I shop cause I could come for one thing and get other shi- stuff sometimes it's just gets out of control as you can see"I said gesturing to the bins.

"Yes I can see"he said

"I'm tired and I don't feel like sorting anything out today but tomorrow can we go get the stuff for my yard sell?" I asked him and he nodded and started moving the totes into the closet stacking them.

I helped him and when we were done I got in the show while Gabriel's took an important call. When I got out he was just ending the call and grabbed his clothes and went Into the bathroom kissing my forehead as he walked by.

I went into the closet and got one of his shirts and went into my underwear bin and got a pair. I got into bed and cut the tv on. Gabe came out couple of minutes later and got in beside me. I straddle him and laid my head on his chest. I traced over his tattoo of a compass with a heart in the middle.

"I have a question to ask you"he said and I lifted my head off of his chest giving him my full attention.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"he said with a serious face and I was confused which he noticed.

"You're my sub and I want you as a girlfriend too there's a difference even though I will be treating you the same in both"he said and I nodded understandably.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend"I said cheesing and pecked his lips. I laid back on his chest while he rubbed my back and after a while I started dozing off.

"Goodnight"I said closing my eyes and before I went to sleep I heard him say goodnight baby.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Hope you enjoyed this chapter if so vote 🗳 comment your opinions,and follow me. Also a thanks to the people who comment and vote. You now who you are. Much love ❤️ peace ✌️