32🤭

"No I'm fine Gabriel"I said into the phone for the third time.

I had to go to the hospital last night since I couldn't breathe and they said it was damage to my lungs from all the smoke.He keep asking me if I want him to come home and I keep saying I'm fine but he don't trust me cause I said I was fine yesterday and that happened.

I was supposed to be at the hospital as a volunteer to help them transport the people from the west wing to other hospitals which is gonna take a while especially since the other hospitals are full. They gone have to get the hospital fixed fast so we can take our patients back and not lose any money in the process cause if we do then they gone start firing people.

"You sure?"he asked and I said yes I'm sure.

"Ok well I'm gonna be home late and that doesn't mean you stay up pass your bedtime so you should be sleep bout time I get there"he said and I sighed.

"Why can't I stay up for once"I said

"I let you stay up all the time and because I said so"he said and I huffed and turned around accidentally smacking my phone into the water filled sink.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck"I said snatching it out the water.
I inspected it and heard Gabriel voice come through the speaker and sighed in relief.

"Why are you cursing"he said and I stayed quiet until he said I know you're still on the phone.

"Im sorry I dropped my phone in the water and I panicked"I said washing it off.

"Is it broken"he asked and I said I don't think so.

We talked for a while and I hung up and contemplated what I was gonna do today. I ordered some bundles like three days ago and it should be coming in but the end of this week hopefully. India also want me to order her some but she didn't know what color she wanted so I didn't order it yet. I FaceTimed her and she picked up on the third ring.

"hey bitch"I said into the phone.

She ain't say nothing and started flickering her eyes to the side which means Ben was right there.

fuck him with his snitching ass

"Hey Ariana"he said appearing in the phone.

"Hello ben"I said

"So you're still mad at me I see"he said and I nodded. He said I figured and got out the camera.

just say sorry and buy me chick fil a or candy and we good

We talked for a while and it felt like the good ole days when we used to talk for hours about anybody and everything.

"Girl why you not sleep do ben know"I said and she said no I'm in the living room.

"Do Gabriel know you ain't sleep"she asked and I told her he at work and heard the garage opening.

"Shit he's here I gotta go"I said and hung up. I rushed up the stairs almost tripping.

When I got to the top I heard the door unlocking and hurried to the room. I tried to close the door silently but it still made an echoing noise. I cursed and jump under the covers and played sleep.

Gabe POV
I entered the house and closed the door but another door closed almost in sync with this one.
It was a little off and if I didn't care I would've thought it was the front door and went on with my life.

I went into the kitchen and hung my keys on the rack. I made my way up the stairs while taking my suit jacket off.
When I entered the room I seen ari in the bed and I already know she ain't sleep but imma see how long she gone fake it.

I went and closed the bathroom door so it seems I was in there and the covers started moving and she soon peeked over the cover. I greeted her with a glare trying to stop myself from smiling. She huffed and moved the covers from over her.

Ari POV
"You tricked me"I said pouting while sitting up in the bed.

"Why aren't you sleep"he said and I tried to come up with something.

"Cause I couldn't sleep without you" I said smiling.

"You did all those other times"he said glaring at me.

that's a valid point

"Ok I was on the phone with India"

"Isn't she supposed to be sleep too"he said raising his eyebrow.

Damn I just snitched on my girl

"On second thought I was not on the phone with her I wa—"I was saying and he cut me off and said I know you was on the phone with her.

"Well can you like not tell on her"I said poking my lip out and added a please.

"Sure"he said pushing up off the wall.

"See that's why I lov—"I started to say but caught myself.

oh shit now where did that come from

"that's why you what"he asked smirking and I smiled and said nothing then looked away.

He hummed and asked if I showered already and I nodded but realized that I could get in with him and quickly changed my answer.

He chuckled and asked if I wanted to get in with him. I nodded and threw the covers off me getting out the bed. I walked into the bathroom ahead of him.

"I know you already showered but I guess you can get in"he said taking his shirt off while I admired him.

He walked up behind me and I turned around and ran my hand over his chest. He lifted my face up and deeply kissed me. I moaned and kissed him back just as deeply as he did me.

He pulled my shirt up and planted his hands on my waist. He started kissing and sucking on my neck and I moaned. His hands moved down to my ass rubbing on it while slightly touching my area. He put pressure on it and my knees buckled and he stopped.

I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face which means that he wasn't gone give me what I wanted and it's my punishment for staying up when he told me to be sleep.

I glared at him and got from in between him and the counter and left the bathroom. I don't even wanna shower with his ass anymore. I heard him laughing and wanted to beat his ass even though I might lose.

I got into the bed and got on my phone until he came out the bathroom and snatched it out of my hand. I was picked up and carried back to the bathroom.

well I guess I am showering with him after all
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
She slipped up a li bit‼️thoughts? If so comment and vote thanks for reading 🗳 much love ❤️ peace ✌️