41🚪🏃🏽‍♀️

I been trying to put on these lashes for a while and since my eyes sensitive it's hard. If I do have some on tae or India did it cause this shit is hard. Then I keep poking myself and tears keep running out my eyes. I was startled when my phone started ringing and quickly answer.

"What you doing"Gabriel said and I mumbled trying to put on my lash.

"Where are your clothes"he said and I looked down at the camera and seen that my boobs were in the camera.

"I didn't put a shirt on yet I just got out the shower"I said focusing back on my task.

"When are you coming home"I said and he said in about two hours.

Fuck it

I washed and put everything up and back how it was. I leaned closer to the mirror on my tippy toes and picked the glue out of my eyelashes. My hand slipped and knocked my phone into the sink...again. I got it out and seen that it was not working.

Water proof my ass mr iPhone people.

I let it drain on the towel hoping that it would start back working later. I put on my shirt and I left the bathroom making my way to the kitchen. It's been about ten minutes and I've decided to eat a salad since ian ate one in a while and ya girl gotta eat healthy...sometimes.

I took my bowl out and went to move back but a hand wrapped around my mouth. It was something on the cloth they had and I held my breath so I wouldn't breathe in any of the chemicals.

I put my leg up the best I could and pushed us backwards and he groaned when his back hit the counter. He loosened his grip and we literally started fighting.

I felt a slight stinging sensation in my side but ignored it. He pushed me up against the wall with his hands wrapped around my throat.

"If he cant have you no one can"he said and tightened his hold.

I struggled to get out of his hold and started feeling light headed and realized he had a dick and kicked him in it. He let go and I fell to the floor in a coughing fit but didn't dwell on it too long. He was turning around so I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me which was Gabriel precious vase he got from a gallery.

sorry Gabriel

I smashed it on top of his head and took off up the stairs. I went into the room and got my phone praying for it to fucking come on. My prayer was soon answered and I called Gabriel. He picked up on the second ring and I sighed in relief.

"Hey ba—" he was saying but I cut him off

"Gabriel someone broke into the house"I said

"What"he said and I heard movement in the background.

"Somebody b—"I was saying but he said I heard you and are they still there.

I quietly opened the door and made my way back down stairs. I peeked around the corner and he was gone and the door was open. I lightly winced and ran around the island and closed the door back then ran back up stairs without stopping.
I locked the room door and told him that they were gone.

"Stay in the room until I get there and call the po—"he was saying but the phone started stat-icing and went off.

fuck

I leaned against the door and calmed myself down. When I did I felt a sharp pain in my side and seen blood on my shirt. I lifted it and seen a stab wound and almost threw up.

So I had a whole a fucking knife in me and didn't feel it until now. It's probably because of the adrenaline. I touched it a little and seen something shine through the blood and realized the blade was still in without the handle attached.