Part 5

a/n: this chapter was sorta a filler chapter and a lead up into the next one that's coming up. Also I just wanted to write more smut lmao enjoyyy. This one feels like the shittiest yet I'm sorry         🥺👉👈

A beautiful, elegant blonde woman around Kylo's age stood next to him. She wore black heels and a skin tight black dress, but it wasn't anything that showed a lot of skin. She looked professional. Mature. It felt like she was everything you weren't. Your body tensed up with anger. Was this his wife you had previously decided didn't exist?  That theory was shot down quickly when they both looked over in your direction. Neither of them said a word, but the woman did not seem phased by your presence.
   Maybe she was another fuck buddy. Maybe she had been around longer, and had grown used to seeing the other girls your professor fucked around the house. You couldn't possibly imagine ever getting used to something like that. You were not going to become that. You would not be complicit with this. You would make sure she knew Kylo was yours. Even though he wasn't. At all. If you couldn't have him fully, she couldn't have him at all.
     You felt your blood boil at the thought of this woman who's character you didn't even know. You had to check yourself. Whatever happened to girls supporting girls? You shouldn't have been angry with her. If you were to be angry with anyone, it should have been Kylo, but you knew you could never do that. Fuck that woman's feelings and fuck being nice. You were too blinded by jealousy to act rationally.
      "I see you have company, perhaps I should come by later," the woman noted in a professional tone. No, she shouldn't come back later. If she meant to come back around when you weren't there, you would find a way to never leave.
      "Don't mind me," you said in a sing songy voice, "just thirsty." You walked in between them in the kitchen space, to get to the fridge, and you dragged your hand over Kylos chest as you walked past, barely skimming over his dick in the process. You opened a cabinet, finding the cups inside, and you reached for them.  Of course there were cups easily accessible to you, but you conveniently decided you wanted the highest cup up there. You leaned over on the counter and tried reaching it on your tippy toes. When you leaned over the counter, Kylos boxers showed. On complete and total accident. You didn't mean to show the pretty lady that you were wearing the mans underwear. That was a wild accusation.
      Kylo rolled his eyes and leaned over behind you, handing you the fancy glass cup. He pinned your hips against the counter in the process, giving your hip a warning squeeze with his free hand. You ignored it.
     "No that's alright, we are almost done anyways. We could go into my office if you'd prefer" he offered the woman, who still awaited a response from Kylo in regards to her previous question.
      No no no. Most definitely not. They were not going to go into a closed off room where you could not see them. Not while you were here. Not a chance.
     "It's alright, I'll be heading out now," you mentioned as you finished pouring yourself water from the fridge. "Sorry for the interruption," as much as you irrationally hated that lady, you meant it. You were sorry. You felt wrong for trying to claim something that wasn't yours in the first place, and for potentially embarrassing  Kylo. It was out of character for you. It was rude. A small part of you still felt some satisfaction though. A sick evil little part of you. 
      You walked back to Kylos bedroom, sipping on your water, and you sat on his bed. You left the door open, hoping to catch some of their conversation, but you couldn't. You heard a door close, and then heavy footsteps walking towards the room.
      Kylo stood at the door, wearing a dress shirt, rolled at the sleeves and dress pants. He stared at you with his arms crossed.
       "What the fuck was that?" His tone scared you. Sure he had talked a bit like this when you had overstimulated him the night before, but this was different. He was angry. Genuinely angry.
        "What was what ,sir," you decided to play stupid. You were too scared to admit you were jealous and trying to sabotage whatever they had going on. He wouldn't get it out of you that easily. Kylo knew you were playing stupid, and he knew he would get you to admit to everything, one way or another.
         He walked closer to you slowly, reaching a hand out into your hair, pulling your head back unexpectedly. "What was that  little encounter in the kitchen," he practically growled. You would be lying if you said you weren't turned on in this situation, his serious eyes looking down on you like prey. He was enjoying this just as much as you were. Sure, he was angry, but he had to admit he was using it as an excuse to manhandle you.
         "I don't know what you mean sir, I'm sorry" you lied straight through your teeth.
       He scoffed.
        "Why were you being so touchy in front of Phasma. Why were you showing yourself off  like that. Giving her a show. Making sure she knew we fucked. Touching my dick and pretending you didn't. You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, and if I were you, I'd start answering me right now." He leaned in closer to your face.
   "Is that a threat? What are you going to do? Punish me? I'm not a little kid. I told you I wasn't doing jackshit because I wasn't," you sassed back, wanting him to believe you. It didn't work at all.
      "Do you want me to bunny? Because I can, and right now you're kind of asking for it," he pulled your hair back a bit more, forcing you to look up at him.  You gulped. Was he into that? Would he hit you if you let him? Was he as turned on right now as you were?
     "I think maybe you should," you stated, giving in, a side of you wanting to see what he had in store for you. "You're right, what I did was wrong. I admit. You should  punish me."
     His eyes softened as he looked down on you. He realized you wanted the same thing as he did, but he still had to ask.
      "You want me to hit you bunny?" He asked , more gently than his previous statements, making sure you were really okay with it, and you nodded your head yes.  You couldn't wait until he knew everything you were comfortable with, until he stopped asking everytime you tried something new. For now though, the small gestures were appreciated. He flipped you around and pushed you face first into the mattress, pushing your back down so it would arch, and lifting your hips up so your ass was in the air.
       "You know your safe words, use them if you need them," was all he said before his anger flashed back in an instant and he was once again filled with rage, growling lowly as he moved your t shirt out of the way, along with your panties. He raised a hand up high before bringing it back down on your ass. You let out an embarrassing squeak and he chuckled. It hurt, but it made you instantly wet.
     "Fuck, baby, your ass is so nice. You gonna tell me why you did all that in the kitchen now?" He asked. You stayed quiet, and he brought another hand up before slapping your ass again, harder this time. You felt it coming this time around, so you managed to hold your sounds in. 
        "Talk. Now."
    You whined before letting out an "it's embarrassing," to which Kylo responded with another hard slap.
         "I could be here all day. Maybe you could be too. Maybe you like this. Is that why you're not answering my questions? Because you're enjoying this, mhm? You try to act all innocent, but you love this."
      You moaned out now, feeling one of his fingers slide over your pussy, between your legs. He removed it quickly.
          "Only good girls get touched, and only good girls get to cum. I thought you were better than this bunny." He chuckled,
          "Im sorry," you whined out, starving for his touch.
       "I asked for an explanation, not an apology," he stated before slapping your ass once again. The pain dragged a moan out of you. You were blissed out.
     "I just, I got jealous that maybe, that woman was ...fucking you-" he slapped your ass hard and you gasped.
       "Speak up," he stated, before rubbing a soothing hand over your ass.
        "I got jealous that maybe she was fucking you. I didn't want her to- fuck!" You yelled out as he slapped you again. You could feel his hard dick pressing against you in his dress pants. You wished you could see how sexy he looked, but your face was still pressed onto the mattress.
      "Didn't want her to what,bunny?" He teased.
      "I didn't want her to be fucking you. I didn't want her to think you were hers. I wanted to let her know we were fucking, shit-" you gasped as he hit you again. You let out a low moan as well.
        "But I'm not yours either bunny, remember?"
      You could cry, but you didn't. You were too wrapped up in this whole situation, and you knew he had a point. He was right. In some sick twisted way, him being so cocky about it was hot. You could hear the smirk that was surely plastered on his face.
      "I know I know, but I couldn't help it. I got so angry. I know you're not mine, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It was inappropriate," he slapped you again.
        "So greedy baby. What, you don't wanna share your professors cock?"
        You were getting lightheaded. He slapped your ass again when you didn't answer.
         "I asked you a question."
          "No sir I don't. I want it to myself. I don't wanna share." You whined out, pushing your hips back into Kylos hard on. You were desperate. You heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He pulled out his dick, and you could feel the tip of it pressing up against your entrance. You expected him to push it in, but instead you were greeted with another hard slap on the ass. You moaned out, and tears slipped from your eyes.
        "This is what you're going crazy for bunny? Going through all this trouble just for this? Maybe I should just give it to you, after all you've worked so hard for it. But then again, you exposed me in front of a family friend, who was on a professional visit. I'm not sure you really deserve this."  That's when it all clicked into place. No wonder the woman looked familiar. She looked just like that blonde you had gotten jealous about in his classroom. The one who was also a family friend. They were probably related, and she was probably there to talk about the trip to Italy.  This was embarrassing.
         You let out a choked sob and begged. "Please Kylo, please, I'll do anything. Just fuck me already,"
And with that, Kylo slid all the way into you, slapping your ass at the same time. It was extremely painful, but you were overjoyed.
       "You're lucky Im fucking you  after you pulled a stunt like that. Thinking you can just claim me because you feel like it.  Maybe I'll claim you bunny. Since you're so eager to let anyone know we're fucking , maybe I should let everyone know too.  Maybe I should tell everyone how much you just adore my cock. How well your pussy takes it." He hadn't moved a muscle, and was still all the way inside you. You moaned and wiggled your ass back into him, needing something more.
     "Would you like that bunny? You want everyone to know how I pound you. You want them to know you're my little bitch?" He started thrusting in and out of you, pulling your head off of the mattress by your hair. You let all the noises fall out your mouth. He slapped your ass again.
       "Speak. I asked you a question."
      "Yes fuck, yes, I want everyone to know" you moaned out, not even realizing what you were saying at that point, just knowing you needed more.
       "So cute bunny, so dirty," he said, reaching up and rubbing on your clit with the hand he was using to slap you.
          "Maybe you can prove to me you're still a good girl . Don't cum until I do. " he grunted, thrusting into you harder.  Fuck, that order itself was enough to make you cum right then and there, but you couldn't. You had to show him how good you were. You needed him to see how great you could do. You lived for that validation.
      He continued to thrust into you, while you clamped your legs together tight, trying to hold back an orgasm that was very near. Kylo slapped your ass hard again, and spread your legs.
     "Don't get difficult with me bunny. You can hold it a little longer. I'm almost done" he stated.  His grunts and moans filled your ears and they weren't helping the situation. Knowing you were pleasing him so well had you dangerously close to coming. Your legs being spread open were no help.
        "Fuck, bunny, I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum inside you. You're gonna take it all and you better not cum. Fuck. My little cumslut."
       It was a miracle that you didn't cum right then and there, or when you felt the heat of his cum squirt into you, or when he ground his hips into your ass after he came, rubbing his cock against your insides. Even when he pulled  out, tantalizingly slow, you didn't cum.  You had done it.
           Kylo tucked himself back into his dress pants, and left you there, back arched with your ass in the air and cum filled pussy on full display. Your legs were shaking, and your breathing was heavy. You moaned out at the cold of the room hitting your exposed body.  Kylo came near again after tying his belt, rubbing one hand over your ass.
          "You did amazing princess. You were so good for me. I honestly didn't think you would be able to pull that off. Let me help you finish," was all he said before attacking your pussy with his tongue. The man was a professional. The way he sucked at your clit and licked over your folds made you crazy. He ate you from the back until you couldn't handle much more, and you moaned out to him, "Im gonna cum sir, "
        You came all over his face. His mouth and nose were covered in your cum, and he loved it. You were panting now, and extremely sensitive, but he didn't stop.
      "Fuck! Kylo, shit!" You yelled out, your legs giving out on you and your whole body shaking. He flicked his tongue rapidly over your clit, grabbing your hips from where they had fallen on to the mattress, and bringing them back up. You couldn't handle it. It felt good, but it hurt, and you weren't sure you had it in you to come again so soon.
        "Yellow!" You safeworded. Maybe he would be angry, but you couldn't cum again so soon. You were exhausted. It was overwhelming.  He slowed down immediately. Almost completely, except for a few small broad licks, with no focus on your clit, just lapping up all of your cum. You felt better immediately. He had listened to you, even if he may have wanted to make you cum again. He wasn't angry.You enjoyed his gentle licks, and were glad you hadn't made him stop all together.
             "Good job using your words bunny. You want me to stop? Is it too much?" He asked gently. All his aggression from when he was fucking you was gone, and right now all he cared about was not hurting you. He wanted you to feel safe and comfortable. No matter how badly he wanted the taste of you on his tongue again, he would never take something you didn't give him yourself.
          "Yeah, yes please, too sensitive" you whined out. You were tired and your eyes were half lidded. Honestly you just wanted a nice nap.
        "Okay bunny. You want me to run you a warm bath?" He asked, as you rested your head down on the mattress, laying all the way down on your stomach. You somehow managed to nod your head, and Kylo went to the bathroom to start up the bath. .
         He came back quickly, rolling you over and murmuring a "come here" as he reached his arms out to you, offering to carry you to the bathroom.
        "I can walk myself, it's fine," you replied. You thought it was true until you tried standing, and it felt like every cell in your body exploded. You finally felt the pain from Kylo stretching you out. You had forgotten about the slaps to your ass, but now they burned like the fiery depths of hell. You winced out in pain and Kylo chuckled. He gave you an "I told you so " look, before scooping you up in his arms and setting you down in the bath. The water smelled like lavender, and it was full of bubbles.
Kylo squatted next to the bath, looking at you. You stared back, waiting for him to say something.
"You need anything?" He questioned. You shrugged. Your eyes were closing and you were sure you could probably fall asleep right there and then.
"Honestly? I can't move. Or I don't want to. I don't know, but I'm falling asleep," you answered. The thought of having to clean yourself was exhausting.
"Mhm. Let me help you and then you can rest," Kylo hummed. He grabbed a washcloth and helped you get clean, being gentler than you had ever seen him.
      As much as you enjoyed the special attention, it made you a bit uncomfortable. Not because he was doing anything wrong, but because your brain could not possibly comprehend how this situation was even a thing that was happening. Your usually stone faced professor, who didn't seem to care about anyone's feelings, was being gentle with you. He was talking dirty to you, he was fucking you. Claiming you. It didn't make sense. It didn't make sense how you two were slowly developing a weird twisted relationship. It didn't make sense how you were slowly learning what the other liked, and what you were comfortable with. It didn't make sense that when he was degrading you and calling you names, you felt more like an equal to him than when he was teaching you. Maybe it was because you had never seen him do actual human things, like joke around and have sex and be angry. You had only ever seen him work, scribble at papers, and give lectures. Like some sort of nerd robot. Whatever it was, it felt strange, and you hadn't really felt that until now. You hadn't once stopped to think everything through. To think about the severity of all this. Ever since your first encounter, you had been leading your life off of some strange adrenaline rush. It was like you were drugged 24/7, and all the weird stuff that was happening didn't phase you at all. You were tired now, exhausted even, and feeling the aftershocks of the sex was bringing you back down to reality. You were fucking your professor.
      You sat there, just staring at the glass shower ahead of you. You knew you looked zoned out, but you couldn't find it within you to care. You felt disgusting all of a sudden, like everything you had done was wrong. The whole situation put a bitter taste in your mouth. Even when he had called you a slut, and dirty, and nasty, you hadn't felt that way. You had known he was only playing a role. But now here you were, reevaluating, and starting to believe that maybe there was a truth behind those statements. Why had you been so quick to let this man touch you, to give him everything, when he had given you practically nothing. Sure he had given you some head, and made you cum a couple times, but it still felt like somehow you were giving him something, even when the focus was supposed to be you. It wasn't the fact that you had sex with him that was bothering you, it was the fact that he seemed to always have control. Yes it was hot, but it was also slightly belittling once you really thought about it.
      You continued to stare ahead, even when he drained the bath and motioned for you to stand so he could wrap you in a towel. You let him wrap it around you, but then swatted his arms away when he tried to pick you up again. You didn't care how much walking would hurt anymore, you were going to do it yourself. You weren't some weak little thing he had to be gentle with after using. You refused to feel small in this moment. It was insane how fast you had gone from a state of bliss, to rising anger and frustration, maybe even disgust.
      He backed up, raising his arms a bit in a surrendering motion, as you stepped out of the shower, wincing. You slowly worked your way to his room, picking up your clothes from the day before off of the ground.
       "Can I have a pair of clean underwear to go home in? I'll bring them back," you said, sounding completely void of emotion and deflated. Kylo was a bit set back by your tone. He knew only moments prior you had been enjoying yourself, so what changed? What had he done to make you feel upset. He would have asked, but he had far too much pride. He knew he had followed your safe words, so that wasn't it. Any emotional baggage you had was not for him to dive into. He already felt he was being way too affectionate with you, and caring for you emotionally was not something he was willing to do at the moment. He didn't want you thinking this was anything more than some good sex. It didn't mean he didn't care, of course, he just wouldn't tell you that. 
     "I'm going home, I'll pay you back for lunch soon. See you in class tomorrow, professor."
      That was all you said before walking yourself out of the apartment quickly and calling yourself a taxi. You didn't want to give him time to say anything. Quite frankly you weren't sure you could listen to the man speak right now without getting irritated. You were humiliated. The power imbalance suddenly made you upset. Why had you begged for him? He never begged for you, so why had you done it? Now he probably felt he could control you. He probably felt like he really truly owned you now. That you would do anything just for some dick. 
       You went home and showered again, trying to erase the scent of the lavender bath off of you. Sure, Kylo hadn't technically done anything wrong, and it's not like you didn't agree to do the things you did, but some part of you was still angry at him. Why? You couldn't quite say.
      You fell asleep with your phone going off next to you, with messages from your professor that you somehow found the willpower to ignore. Tomorrow would be a long day.

    a/n 2: this chapter was super short as well my bad. I'm hoping next chapter will be a lot better and hopefully longer🥰