Part 13

A/N: uhhh this chapter contains some spit play. If ur not into that,,, it's not a lot,,, idk what to tell u. I love you thank u for reading pls comment it makes my whole week. Muah

The ride home was silent.

Kylo tried making small talk, but you just responded with hums and nods. He didn't pry.

He dropped you off at your apartment, leaving you with a quick head rub and a "I'll text you later,". He avoided being affectionate in case any of your peers were around. You weren't even sure you wanted to be affectionate either.

Kylo was probably confused. You searched far and wide for the right thing to do. The right way to act. It wasn't like Kylo had been the one who took pictures under your skirt. He hadn't been the one to betray your trust. Still, you were upset. You couldn't process your emotions, and you didn't feel like laying all that turmoil on Kylo again. Last night had been enough. That was all it would be.

Kylo texted you asking if you were alright, and you responded with a dry text that left him worried all night. He tried calling, but you didn't pick up. In fact, that text was the last of your communication for a good while. You ignored his texts, and after a while, they just stopped. You didn't have his class for a while, and when the time came, you decided to skip it.

You were being an ass, sure, but it was the only thing you could think to do. You still couldn't handle the whole situation. You woke up in cold sweats after nightmares of Poe doing worse and worse things to you, each dream more vivid than the last. You lost sleep due to this, and were weak during the day. Your body felt numb but pained simultaneously, and when you did fall asleep, it was for a couple minutes at a time. Your room became a mess quickly. You stayed in pajamas all day and then showered, only to slip into a new set. Your dirty clothes sat on the floor were you had carelessly discarded them, and looking at the mess only stressed you more. You didn't expect Kylo to put up with this. You barely could. It would be unfair to see him, knowing you were still breaking down into crying fits in the middle of the day whenever you remembered what had happened. He would need you to act like a composed adult, and that wasn't something you could do right now. You remembered all his talk about relaxing and letting somebody else take control, but you didn't think it applied here, and you weren't sure you would be able to ever fully do that.

You were sitting watching movies on your laptop when your phone went off. You expected a text from Kylo, but Reys name popped up instead. She had texted you the night after the party, but no more.

'Hey babe, how you holdin up?'

You responded that you were fine and pressed play on your movie again, hoping to be left alone. You didn't want to talk about it. She could come all the way down here and sit in front of you and you still wouldn't want to talk about it. Even Kylo could drive his fancy little car all the way to your apartment, make his way into your home, and you wouldn't want to say a single thing. You just weren't in the mood to talk to anyone about it, and that was that. Rey texted asking if she could call, but you made up some excuse about being in the middle of writing an essay.

'Okayyyy'

'How's Kylo,'

You were puzzled. What did Kylo have to do with any of this?

'What do you mean?' You shot a text back.

'Didn't he tell you? You know how he was the one who caught Poe doing that stuff? When I took you to the car Finn told me he gave Poe the beating of a lifetime. He seemed really upset about the whole thing and when I talked to him it looked like he was trying his best to keep his nerves under wraps'