studies.

"Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is."
Yuki Urishibara

Mei folded the small piece of paper she ripped out of her notebook, packing it into a small triangle before using her finger to flick it toward Akaashi's forehead.

"Mei," he warned, frowning at her as she whined and crossed her arms.

"Akaashi."

"Study."

"But studying is so boring. I don't feel the need to study for History." Mei huffed as she rested her head against her open textbook.

"You're almost done. Only three more History finals and then you have a diploma."

"Honestly, who cares about grades and rankings? I can probably get over a 60 without studying, right?" A smile crept onto her face as she saw Akaashi shake his head at her.

She let out another long sigh when she realized that Akaashi had resorted to ignoring her words, instead focusing on the textbook in front of him with narrowed eyes.

She narrowed her gaze at him, watching him until he finally looked back up to her, furrowing his brows when he was met with her accusatory expression.

"What?"

"Where are your reading glasses? You're squinting."

Akaashi deadpanned before placing his hand across the page of the textbook, using his other hand to shut it. "I don't bring them to school."

"Why not? They make you look cute... like a nerdy but cute scholarly type."

"I got used to never bringing my glasses to school after Bokuto-san kept stealing them from me."

Mei let out a laugh, stopping when she noticed a few turned heads and instead slumping futher into her seat.

I guess libraries are supposed to be quiet.

"I guess he thought you looked cute in them too." She offered with a shrug, watching with joy as Akaashi reopened the textbook only to hold it in front of his face. "Aw, you're so cute when you're flustered."

"Not flustered, only embarrassed to be seen with you in public."

"Then let's go to yours! Or my place, but we can stop by yours to get your glasses!" Mei pleaded, and Akaashi lowered the textbook back down to his lap to look at her.

"We agreed on library so you wouldn't be distracted."

"Yes, but look! I'm distracted anyway. You're distracting."

"Then," he gave her a bored expression, "we should study separately."

Mei pouted dramatically, waiting for Akaashi's reaction and only frowning further as he stared at her blankly.

Acting as if he wasn't the one to offer studying together. Ha.

"Oh, shut it. C'mon, let's go," Mei smiled, tapping Akaashi's arm until he finally shut his book and stood alongside her.