page me

Cristina awoke, slightly startled, to her alarm beeping. She rolled to it and grabbed it. "Ugh. Alarms suck," she said. A second later, Teddy moaned and sat up.

"I hate myself," Teddy groaned, rubbing her temples. Cristina agreed, but the two got up anyways. They both got up and found their clothes.

Meanwhile, in Mark and Lexie's room, their alarms were also going off. Mark got up quick enough, but Lexie just rolled over and fell back to sleep. Mark crawled next to her and kissed her. "Good morning, Lexie," he said, smiling at her. She smiled sleepily and sat up.

"I hate you," she said, smiling at her husband. "I wanna sleep."

"I smell breakfast," Mark said. This got Lexie up. She stood and got dressed in a hurry. Mark then grabbed her hand and they walked downstairs to find Cristina and Teddy walking upstairs at the same time. "Morning, ladies," Mark said, "Have a good night?" Cristina rolled her eyes at him but smiled. Teddy nodded.

"Slept like a baby," Teddy said, laughing.

"Too loud," Lexie said, getting closer to Mark.

"You've never been to work hungover?" Mark questioned his wife.

"Of course I have but it still sucks. Food always helps," Lexie said. The group walked into the kitchen to find a shirtless Owen cooking. Jackson, April, Meredith and Derek were sitting at the island, drinking coffee. "It smells amazing, Owen," Lexie said, walking up behind him, clearly hoping he would give her food early. Owen laughed and told Lexie to get some coffee. She went and took the cup Mark had poured her and sat beside him. Amelia walked into the kitchen, hair and make up perfect.

"Good morning!" Amelia said, smiling.

"Wow," Mer said, "someone's perky." Amelia just smiled.

Callie and Arizona walked in the room next. And Callie was anything but perky. She was not a morning person to say the least. She didn't say a word, just walked to the coffee machine and got two cups, one for her wife. She poured coffee into both and handed one to Arizona, who was the exact opposite of Callie, of course Arizona wasn't hung over, so that helped. Jo and Alex came out of their room last. Alex grabbed two cups of coffee and handed one to Jo. They sat at the dining table with Mark, Lexie, Arizona and Callie.

Arizona grimaced. "Everything okay, Arizona?" Lexie asked.

"Yeah just the baby. I'm fine," Arizona said, putting her hand on her baby bump.

———

"I can't believe I'm getting married again in like a week," Owen said to Derek and Mark. Mark was sitting on his desk and Derek was standing by the door. "Crazy."

"Mhm," Derek said. "We're gonna be brothers."

"Scary," Owen said, laughing. Derek threw the miniature basketball he was holding at Owen. "I'm just messing with you," Owen said, catching the ball. "But for real. I don't know if this is a good idea. Me and Amy are on such different pages recently and it's making me crazy. Every time she sees me talk to Cristina, she freaks."

"I mean, she is your ex-wife," Mark said. "It's kinda understandable." Owen looked at him. "Still not cool though."

"Why don't you talk to her?" Derek suggested. As if on cue, Amelia knocked on the office door.

"Come in, hon," Owen said, signalling for the guys to leave.

"Okay we can take a hint," Mark said, leaving the room. He was followed shortly after by Derek.

"Hey, Amy," Owen said, "How's your day?"

Amelia replied, "Not bad. You?"

"Not awful. I need to talk to you though." Amelia looked concerned. "Don't worry it's not a huge deal or anything. I just want to talk about Cristina. I know she's my ex-wife, but we have a child, so I need to be as much of a father as I can to that little girl. She deserves that. But so does Cristina. She deserves to know that her baby girl has a dad who cares for her. Who cares for both of them. And she does have that. I know it's hard for you, but you gotta trust me, babe. I won't hurt you." Amelia broke into tears. Owen looked at her and pulled her into a hug. "What's wrong?"