Nightmares

Ally didn't even know if calling the dreams was right. They were more like nightmares. I mean seeing the people you know and care about dead. That was a nightmare and seeing a strange guy in a hood. Ally's curiosity was getting the best of her. She wanted to know who this guy was and what he wanted. He had to be real right? He wasn't just a figment of her imagination. Something she created if so then why did she create him.

Ally was with her best friends they were watching Heathers. Every Friday was movie night and Miya chose Heathers. They all loved the movie so of course they were up for watching it. Ally couldn't stay focused on the movie. Her mind kept wondering to her dreams.

"Girls." Ally said pausing the movie.

"Yes?" They both said looking at her.

"Ever had dreams that were weird...but were different...but the same. Like..." Ally trailed off looking s the ground. "Never mind."

"Ally, no tell us." Jessica said

"It's just weird dreams that are hard to explain." Ally said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Seems like you have been having these weird dreams a lot." Miya said following her.

"Just tell us." Jessica said

"I'm gonna sound crazy but okay." Ally said "I keep having dreams where I'm alone walking down a hallway, a backstreet it's never the same place. I'll trip and I will notice that I land in blood and then I looked to see bodies multiple at my feet. Which is always my friends, family, Justin. Last time y'all were even there. I either scream get up and run or I scream crawling backwards. I will run into this guy in a hood. I can't see his face and he always chuckles like a blood curling, evil chuckle. He brushes my hair out my face and wipe my tears and he tells me he won't hurt me that he will never hurt me. Then stops and then he says well I won't kill you. Then he puts a rag over my mouth and then I wake up."

"Woah." Miya said

"I don't know what these dreams are more like nightmares. If they are trying to tell me something that means this guy is real." Ally said

"Okay tell me what you notice about him." Jessica said

"He's tall that's all I can tell, he's wearing all black and his hood is always covering his face. Oh his voice makes him sound around our age." Ally said

"How do we die in the dreams?" Miya said

"I don't know y'all are dead when I see y'all. There's blood everywhere." Ally said

"My grandma is a psychic. She might can tell us something." Jessica said

"I don't know." Ally said

"Come on I'll invite her over and she can do a reading." Jessica said

"Fine." Ally said

Night fell and Ally was in her bed. She wanted to sleep but she knew if she did she might have another dream. Eventually sleep over took her.

Ally in her room she walked downstairs. That's when she saw the bodies all over the floor. She walked down looking at them when she felt hand touch her arm. She froze right there feeling the breath on her neck.

"You can't fight it, Ally." The guy said

Ally turned around to see the hooded guy. She still couldn't see his eyes but the hood wasn't over his face enough to hide all of his face. He smiled it sending chills up her back. She could see the blood on his mouth. It was a lot of blood but why. She tried to run but she tripped over a body.

"Oh Ally." He said bending down over her. He brushed her hair out of her face. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I will never hurt you."

"What do you want from me?" She said as the tears fell down her face.

"You." He said caressing her face. "You belong to me you just don't know it yet."

"Did you kill them?" Ally said

He said nothing but he chuckled that same blood curling chuckle. Ally shut her eyes when she open them he was gone. She sat up trying to force herself she knew she was dreaming this was real. This was a dream. She jumped feeling hands on her arm.

Ally ended up screaming herself awake. Miya and Jessica ran into the room. Ally looked at her window it was wide open. She didn't open...so why was it open.

"Ally?" Miya said Ally looked her.

"The dream...it was different I was in control I knew I was dreaming." Ally said "This time...I could see him smiling and it was as creepy and sinister. He blood running from his mouth."

"A vampire?" Jessica said

"Be real here." Miya said "Vampires are't real."

"My grandma would say otherwise." Jessica said

"Everytime I wake from these dreams my window is always open but I don't remember opening it." Ally said "Can y'all stay in here I don't wanna be alone."

"Yeah." They both said

Ally looked at the window was this guy real and was he sneaking into her window. She shut her eyes trying to go back to sleep. She had some many questions but she was also terrified.
~
A/N: I'm sorry this is bad. I haven't had any new ideas for this which sucks because I loved this idea. I'll try to think more on how to move it forward. I promise. I didn't really proof read this much so there is probably mistakes and I'm sorry.