Vacation Idea

More time-traveling! XD I don't own Star Wars Rebels, but I own my OCs.

X

"Note to self," Ezra muttered under his breath. "NEVER let your best friends choose a vacation venue. EVER."

He looked at his surroundings and groaned, scratching his head with a hiss before sitting on the rooftop. He spared a glance at the unconscious bodies of Kanan, Ahsoka and Rex beside him before shaking his head.

One month. ONE KRIFFING MONTH. That was all he wanted for him and the three Clone Wars Veterans. They were SO tired of getting hunted by the Empire, the Inquisitors, Vader... they needed a break.

Of course, he needed a vacation venue where the Empire couldn't reach them and where they wouldn't get lost. He didn't know a good planet or venue, so he consulted his best friends; Zeb's niece Gia, and Gia's girlfriend Boleena.

Well, it had been a nice idea at first...

{FLASHBACK}

"Take this, Ez," Gia enthusiastically handed him a sack.

"Portal rings?" Ezra didn't look happy as he took the sack and opened it. "Is going to a different dimension the smartest idea?"

"You'll need it, Ez," Boleena giggled, twirling a different-colored ring in her finger. "THIS has the place for your vacation. THOSE rings are for you. It will allow you to travel to other places within the... well, you'll see,"

"I hate it when you guys do that," Ezra frowned.

"Just call Kanan, Ahsoka and Rex and meet us in the hanger!" Gia grinned then she grabbed Bo and dragged her out.

Ezra shook his head and placed the sack in his belt. He then walked out and headed to the cockpit, where Kanan, Ahsoka and Rex were waiting.

"Hey, guys,"

"There you are, Ezra," Kanan was the first to stand up. "So... where are we going?"

"That's for us to find out..." Ezra sighed.

"Let me guess; Boleena is picking a venue for us?" Ahsoka guessed, crossing her arms with a blank expression.

"Yeah, she and Gia have a place for us to go on vacation in," Ezra nodded.

"Great," Rex groaned. "As much as I don't trust that Jedi Assassin, I trust Gia enough, so eh," He shrugged as he stood up.

"They said to meet them in the hanger," Ezra said, turning around to leave. "Come on. Gia might be happy-go-lucky, but she's got, like, zero patience, so it wouldn't be wise to keep her waiting,"

"And if her temper is anything like Zeb's then it will be wiser if we don't keep her waiting," Kanan chuckled before following his Padawan, with the others at his heels.

They soon made it to the hanger, where Gia was bouncing in excitement while Bo and the rest of the Ghost Crew waited beside her. Zeb spotted them coming down and smiled.

"Hey there, kid," He took Ezra by the waist and kissed his forehead. "I'm gonna miss ya,"

"Gonna miss you too, Zebby!" Ezra snickered and kissed his cheek.

"Take care," Hera told Ahsoka then she motioned to the Jedi and the clone beside her. "Make sure these two are out of trouble,"

"No promises," Ahsoka laughed.

"So... where ARE they going?" Sabine asked, turning to the two hybrids.

"None of your business." Gia snapped at the Mando then she turned to the boy with a sweet smile. "You've got everything?"

"Lightsaber-blaster, sack of rings, electric slingshots, sack of credits... yep, got everything," Ezra nodded.

"Does everyone have credits?" Bo asked, and when the trio with Ezra nodded, she gave a smile. "Good. Your going to need it, if you're going to spend a WHOLE month on where you're going,"

"Where ARE we goin'?" Rex raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see," Gia giggled, winking at her girlfriend.

Bo returned the grin then she raised the small ring in her hand and slapped it to the wall. The ring started to grow bigger and bigger until a portal was soon pasted and was swirling on the wall. All of the crew (except Ezra) gave a gasp.

"Eh, boring..." the Padawan yawned. "Seen worse and seen better..."

"Welp, you guys better get going!" Bo stepped back to clear the path. "It's a long trip, even via portal,"

"Right," Ezra nodded and motioned to the two Jedi and the clone to follow. "Come one, guys! Vacation awaits!"

{END OF FLASHBACK}

Maybe it wasn't the best idea after all.

"Uuughhhh..." A groan from behind made Ezra turn to see his master finally gaining consciousness. "What happened...?"

"Hey, sleepy head," the boy greeted bluntly just as the man sat up and rubbed his head.

"E-Ezra...?" Kanan blinked to clear his vision.

"Argh, what happened?" Rex hissed, struggling to get up, with Ahsoka waking up after him. "Where are we?"

"Uh..." Ezra snickered. "more like WHEN are we..."

"Wait, 'WHEN'?!"