Explaining To The Council

Yes, this is a gag. Yes, this is a time-travel story. Yes, it exists. And yes, Ezra's completely done with all the drama XD

Also, this has Obikin on it. XD Sorry, Anidala fans!

X

"Here's the entrance to Council Chambers," Ahsoka said as they came to a stop in front of a door with two Jedi Temple guards standing by the sides.

"Wow..." Rex blinked in nervousness, looking around. "This place seems... fancy..."

"I almost forgot how it looked like after all these years..." Kanan felt nostalgic at the surroundings.

"Oh Force help me..." Ezra slapped a hand on his forehead. He just couldn't get away from all the reminiscence and drama now, could he? Just his luck.

Ahsoka took a deep breath and stepped forward. The guards looked down at her in suspicion, their hands nearing their lightsabers. She spotted this and tensed up a bit, but she released her worry into the Force and kept a straight face, looking up at them with determination.

"We are here to see the Jedi Council," she spoke.

The guards stared down at her and the others for a while, but they didn't say or do anything. Ezra, like the impatient boy he is, tapped his foot on the floor and growled.

"We're time-travelers, so can we come in?" He grumbled.

"Ezra!" Kanan scolded.

"What?" Ezra crossed his arms and glared up at his master. "We only have ONE month to be on vacation, Kanan, and we are already wasting our 'time' standing around,"

"Pfft... 'time'..." Rex chuckled. "Nice one, kid,"

"Very funny," Kanan glowered at the clone.

"I don't think saying that we're time travelers will be they key to let us in, Ezra," Ahsoka sighed, turning to the men. "We need another way to get in... but how...?"

"Ahsoka...?"

The Togruta froze at the voice. She KNEW that voice all too well. She hesitantly turned to find herself staring straight at a familiar Jedi Master with golden brown hair and beard—

"M-Master Kenobi!" Kanan stuttered as he stared at the older man, his whole body trembling.

"G-General Kenobi!" Rex too was in shock, his posture stiff as he gave a salute.

Ezra stayed behind the three, looking amused and bored. He adored watching reunions, especially heart-felt ones, but he was a little close to losing his head on awkward reunions like this.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was looking at them like he was looking at an illusion. His gaze went from Kanan to Rex and settled down on Ahsoka.

"But... But that's not possible..." he spoke, his breath taken away. "I just saw you and Rex with Anakin in the clone barracks with the rest of the 501st battalion!" He turned back to Kanan and eyed him from top to bottom. "And is this... Padawan Dume? Master Billaba's Padawan?! I just saw you training with your master at the training arena! How is this possible?!"

The three adults glanced at each other worriedly, not finding the courage nor the words to speak up. Ezra was this and groaned.

"We're from the future," he deadpanned.

"EZRA!" Kanan gave his Padawan the most lethal glare he had.

"Kanan, I'm tired, so shut up." Ezra let out a yawn.

"You four are from... the future?" Obi-Wan raises an eyebrow. "Well, that is certainly unbelievable. Are sure you're not clones?"

"Uhhhh..." Rex felt unsure to answer. "Sir, I am technically a clone, but... no, I am not a clone of the Captain Rex. I AM Captain Rex from the future,"