first love

first love

"I get so happy every time I see you. I don't know what it is, but all I wanna do is be around you."

He didn't speak.

"But, you never noticed. You knew exactly what I was doing and all you did was just stand there and ignore everything I have ever done for you."

"I never asked you to do them. It's not my fault you got too fucking attached to someone who is obviously not interested in someone like you."

"Why are you so heartless?"

"Wake up, you need to accept the fact that no one is going to love you."

"Why would you say that?"

"I'm just telling you the truth."

"I told you that I loved you, you smiled and accepted it... you can't tell me that was all just an act."

"Oh, but it was. You see that's the thing with people like you. You fall easily. You give your heart out as if it's the easiest thing to do. You pour everything on one person. Then you complain as to why it hurts so goddamn much."

"It's sad you know."

"What?"

"You were my first ever emotional attachment and I'm constantly stopping myself from falling in love with someone new because they're not you. They never will be, and they just don't fit in the empty place in my heart like you did once."

He ate everything up. Every word she had spoken.

"But don't worry. I'll leave. You don't need to act like you didn't love me when you know damn well you did. If you had fallen out of love, you could've at least had the human decency to tell me and not act like I never mattered to you when you knew I did."

"Whatever you say."

"I hope one day, you find someone you genuinely fall in love with only to find out that they don't feel the same way."

There was nothing else left to say. She ran as fast as she could, not looking back to where she had left him.

He watched her leave, knowing damn well that he had lost the only person that ever really care.