〰️✴️▪️seven▪️✴️〰️

jjk

jjk

The harsh sound of raindrops hitting the window and roof is a great way of descriping Jungkook's mood when he opens his eyes and feels the urge to let teardrops wander down his cheeks.

It's weird.

For some reason, the small miserable boy feels like this everyday when he wakes up. It's not even about the fact that his head is reminding him of the drinks he drank the other night or the fact that he'll see Jimin today. It happens every day.

It doesn't feel like a hangover or migraine, rather like a suffocating feeling in his chest that just spreads out into his head. The pain is overwhelming and the tears just push themselves through his closed eyelids as he fists his hands in pain.

In fact, the alcohol or more like a hangover makes it always a bit better. Then the suffocating feeling doesn't have all the control when the head ache from the hangover pushes through his skull and doesn't leave space for anything else. He just didn't drink enough last night.

When the earpiercing sound of his old alarm starts ringing in the room, the boy is quick to jump up on his bed and hurry over to turn it off, too scared that his mom would wake up to the sound.

It's only when he sits back down on the mattres when he notices something odd. He is still wearing the same clothing from last night. The white shirt is now all wrinkled up and the rings on his fingers are feeling suffocating.

That's when he remembers yesterday night's events and assumes that he's been brought home by Namjoon, a long sigh of relief leaving his pink lips as he falls back to lay on the messy bed. Of course he doesn't stay there for longer than a few minutes before jumping up despite the piercing pain in his head and skipping to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Today is a school day after all.

A soft ding is heard from his phone as he makes his way back towards the phone laying on the bed, holding a light blue sweater in his hand as he does so.

Like already expected, the text message is from the silver haired man who seems to be the only person that ever makes the effort to contact him.

1 new message from: asshole

asshole: I'm picking you up,
it's raining.

Jungkook takes a longing glance towards the opened window and agrees to the fact that it is raining, heavily. Deciding not to answer, the boy pulls the shirt over his head and puts on some loose pants before taking his backpack and walking out of the room.