Gathering the Audience

(A/n; Hello everyone! I know that I have posted anything on Hero with a Sacred Gear and I do apologize for that. My main reason for not updating is that I am now working and it is extremely draining. So I am doing a bit of a Dekuverse book to hopefully hold you all over. With that said let the reading begin!)
______________________________________________________

"Everyone believes in something. Be a god or goddess and even science. Some believe it to be true, but others don't. Yet one thing that is true, the multiverse. Millions upon billions of different universes. Some extremely different, others not so much. But that's enough of me monologuing, it is time to gather an audience." The unknown being said as he snapped his fingers and a bright light shined as he reappeared in a theater.

The being snapped his fingers once more as another bright light shone through the theater. Once the light died down, the theater's seats were filled with the students of Class 2-A and 2-B, the teacher heroes of U.A., U.A.'s principle, a student from general studies and from the support course.

"Where are we?!" A certain pervert screamed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME SHITTY HAIR!" We all know who this is.

"Sorry Bakubro!" A manly boi said.

"Cease your cursing Bakugo" Said a boy with a chop of his hand.

"Wait a minute, where is Deku?!" A brown-haired girl said.

At this moment class 1-a started to look around, sans a certain person, for the living cinnamon roll. During this, the teachers began to take note of where they are. The most obvious fact that they are in a theater, only heroes and heroes in training are present. 'Is this someones quirk?'was the main question in most minds right now.

"Hehehehe! Aw man you guys are really fun!" Said a voice from seemingly no where, causing the crowd to ready themselves in case for an attack.

"Ah, sorry about that. But I mean you all no harm, for you see, I have brought you all here to see the multiverses!" The voice said gleefully as the heroes start to relax.

"B-but what about Deku?" Ask Ochaco, worried for her friend.

"Well you see gravity girl, the reason as to why Izuku isn't here is simple! Because the plot demands it!" The voice cried out.

"But anyways, we will be watching the multiverses, some will be long others will be short. Yet they all center around Izuku. So please grab some drinks and snacks, then I'll call on one of you to chose a universe based on a phase." As the voice told the audience, the students and some teachers grab some drinks and food then sat down.

"Alright! Everyone set? Good, let us begin with you All Might. Just wave your hand over an orb and a sentence will be said. Once you have made your choice just grab the orb." The voice explained as seven orbs appeared by the theater screen.

As Toshinori walked up to the orbs he began to hear voices.

"I ask this of thee, are you my master?"

"Tenno, a warrior of blade and gun."

"Night gathers and now my watch begins."

"You'll just be dead weight!"

"I am the White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy."

"Chess is nothing but a game of tic tac toe."

"Wake me when you need me."

Once Toshinori heard each of the orbs, he made his choice.

__________________________________________

Hey guys! Welcome to Midoriya Multiverse!
So I made this as a way of still giving you all something while I'm working on A Hero with a Sacred Gear. So I would like to ask you all too vote on whichever quote you'd like to see. This vote will end within 2 days of me posting this chapter(7/23 though the 7/25) will be the voting time. If none have been voted on then I'll pick one myself. And if there is a tie then I'll be the tie-breaker. So I can't wait to see what you all vote for!