Assassin Class, Izuku Midoryia

(A/n; Hello everyone welcome to the first true chapter of the Midoriya Multiverses! So unfortunately no one voted on the last chapter so I have decided on one. The next thing to keep in mind is that the chapters are both reactions and a bit one-shotish. With that said let's begin!)
_________________________________

"A good choice Yagi-san." The voice said. "This universe will however require a bit of an explanation. So that no one gets confused. Now I want some one from the audience to give me an example of a hero from the pre-quirk eras."

"Would King Arthur count? Also what should we call you?" Momo asked not really wanting to call the voice a 'voice'.

"A perfect example Yaoyorozu also please call me Tengeme or Ten." Tengeme said as he appeared wearing a simple navy hoodie with jeans and black shoes.

"Now in this universe, and technically the multiverse, their is a throne that every hero, god and Demi-god sits on. This is known as the Throne of Heroes. You see every hero and legend can be classified by a class, the main seven being Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin, and Berserker. Then the extra classes of Shielder, Avenger, and Ruler." Tengeme explained as several students and teachers were amazed and interested in this Throne, whilst one student arrogantly thought he was destined to sit on this throne. (A/n; this is simply my understanding of the Throne btw, and yes I know that the Alter- Ego class exists, it's just that I don't understand it.)

"As the class names implies, Saber's are usually made of knights. Archer class is made of archers. Lancers are normally spearmen. Caster's are mages. Riders uses mounts to fight. Assassins walk with death. And Berserkers are normally heroes who have lost their sanity. Yet this heroes will be summoned in a war known as the Holy Grail War. Seven servants and masters fight for the Grail. Whoever wins gets to have their wish granted. So long as it's in the Grails power." Tengeme explained as the crowd began to talk among their selfs.

"So we're does Izuku fit into all of this?" Asked a punk rock girl. However saying Midoriya's first name didn't go unnoticed by some of the others.

"Well you'll see Kyoka, also how bold of you using Midoriya's first name." The god teased as Kyoka turned red. "But let the show begin."

Singularity F
Fuyuki, 2004

The scene can only truly be described as hell. As the camera zooms in on three women, one wearing battle armor and carrying a large cross shield, the next was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt with a strange red tattoo on her right hand. The last girl was hiding behind some rocks whilst the shield girl fought and the girl in white ordered her during battle.

"What happened here young Ten?" The symbol of peace asked the god.

"The fire of Fuyuki, or the aftermath of the fourth grail war. You see, during the third war, a rouge servant went and corrupted the grail, twisting to so that if one makes a wish, devastation will follow." Tengeme explained.

Once the skeleton warriors were destroyed the group finally had a break from the fight.

"Oi! Fujimaru, I suggest that you summon another servant so that Mash doesn't have to fight alone." The white haired girl told Fujimaru as Mash laid her shield down.

With that Fujimaru, who was chanting 'Gatcha' put in ten shining star-shaped crystals on the shield. The crystals began to float in the air and spin around with the first nine being nothing but materials and what not. Then on the last a cloaked figure stepped out of the light and kneed before Fujimaru.