Chapter 1- Back To School

"JIMINIE"

"JIMINIE"

Jimin turns around to see his BestFriend running towards him screaming his name, "JIMINIE!!' he jumps onto him " I missed you" he says, Jimin hugs him tightly since they hadnt seen each other over spring break because jimin had to go on a business trip with his parents.

"I miss you too" they finally let go of each other "hey" jimin says "how have you been".....

" im great i really really missed you chim wannna hang out with me and the rest today"

jimin loooks back at him with a sad expression

" sorry but i cant school just started and i got alot of work to do and i also need to help my parents"

But I...suga was interupted " how about some other time?" "ok" suga says " i gotto get to class now bye love you" and with that they said their goodbyes.

Jimin and suga were the best of friends but ever since jimin went on the business trip with his parents he hardly contacted him making suga worry and think he did something wrong....

what also made it worst was that suga asked him to hangout and he declined he never declined which made it suspicious but suga didnt want to think about it too much since he trusted his bestfriend ever since and didnt want to make it look as if he was clingy........

afterall they are going to uni sooner or Later so suga just let it go.

While suga was walking to class he saw jimin talking to some guy *didnt he say he had to go to class* suga says to himself as he walks away hoping the younger didnt notice him.

Blah blah blah I might write some more later😂........after I pull myself together SKDGHSDKDGF