Chapter 2- Lunch Hours

It's 12:30pm when the students leave there classes to go and get lunch from the cafeteria suga was excited for this because he and his bestfriend always sit together for lunch.

Suga made sure he packed his bag and left class quickly to meet up his bestfriend but he became sad when he saw that jimin had already gone with one of the guy's from the football team....." since when did he hang out with them" he says to his self he wanted to walk over to his bestfriend  but he decided not to and just went on his way to the cafeteria.

He then grabbed his food and then went to the normal seat they would all sit at "ammm suga where is jimin" jungkook asked "i dont know i saw him talking to one of the guys from the football team"...." huh? thats odd" Taehyung says " why didnt you go up to him i mean he always sit with us he is your bestfriend and its the first day of school so why didnt you ask him to come"

"because i asked him to go out with us today and he declined, and he doesnt normally do that he has been acting weird since his business trip but you know i'll give him some time" suga says with a sad expression jimin has never been distant like this he hardly picks suga's call and suga is really worried "oh" Taehyung says "well am i dont know what is wrong either I....." 

Taehung got interupted when Hoseok said "look he is coming over he....." he was shocked when jimin cut off from their table and went to sit with the football players 

"wow thats odd" Hoseok says " i guess thats a little bit weird"..... "guys let's eat our lunch class is gonna call back any minute" jungkook says suga couldnt bare the site of his bestfriend sitting with those bastards so he got up from the table and threw his lunch into the bin leaving the whole cafeteria shocked at his actions and then he ran out of the cafeteria....

"wow i didnt expect that" taehyung says...Jimin notices Suga's actions but didnt went behind him he just sat there this pissed the other members off and they got up and went behind suga leaving the whole cafeteria confused.