Twenty Two

I woke up hastily, gasping for air. What a silly dream. Getting asked out, not just asked out but asked out by them.
I laughed stupidly at my nineteen years of single life.

But of course, if they had asked me it would only be as a friend.
But still maybe - just maybe it can be a real Date
Why does it sound weird when coming out of my mouth
WHATEVER........
Having cute guy friends is rotting my senses. Anyway, relationships just make friendships break.
On the other hand, I never liked relationships, there are breakups and I hate breakups.
Not like I have suffered one but I have seen girls crying over boys leaving.
Why cry if they left? Be happy that you got to know their true self!
Anyway, it's not like I would deny it if someone asks but still.....

I shook away the thoughts and noticed

That the parchment was still in my hand with Tae's beautiful handwriting written on it.
It wasn't a dream he did ask me.

Would you like to go movies with me

I traced the letters gently, they were there!

But.......
how am I supposed to go with them together today?
Is this a coincidence? They asked me together. Couldn't they have chosen different days?
My amazement changed into puzzlement.
Honestly, I don't want to cancel any of them. So I should start thinking of a solution.

"Grace are you up ?" I heard my mom's voice

I dashed out of my room and found her in the living room, holding the phone close to her face

"Oh! Here she comes" she spoke on the phone and gave it to me.

"Grace?" The other end spoke

"Hoseok ? "

"Yesterday I forgot to tell you ...I will come to at your place at 11 so be ready!"

I looked up at the clock it was 9:39 how am I supposed to get ready so fast
"But...."

but before I could say anything he hung up.

"Such a sweet child" my mom complimented "He is always so respectful"

"Yeah," I said with a faint smile

"Your aunt was longing to see you, I will take you next time no need to worry she is getting better......." my mom continued but I trailed off with my thoughts.

Hoseok seems excited so I took the phone and dialed Tae's number.
My mom broke off as I took the phone and moved away, Out of my mom's earshot.
It took him a while after he picked up and I rapped as fast as I could

"Tae I wanted to talk about that movie-" Tae cut me off in the middle.

"Yeah about that......., I was planning to watch it tonight"

"Tonight?"

"Well I couldn't take you out in the first place so I thought we have to watch it at my place"

"Oh" so we are just having a little hangout I guess

"I thought you know that I can't take you out," Tae said awkwardly and I remembered that he might have celebrity problems.

"No tonight is better," I said, I think luck is with me this time

"We could watch in the day but I am pretty busy"

"No it's perfect" I couldn't get a hold of my happiness. I don't have much time
"See you tonight" I hung up and rushed for a shower.

'I should better start waking up on time' I advised myself
By the time I was done with showering, it was already 10:23, I began the hunt for a beautiful dress that looked cute and feminine. It took a while but I spotted just the thing. It was the violet dress my dad bought me, but I never wore it.
Well, today's the day then!

I tried it and it looked Awesome, luckily my mom's and my shoe size are the same so I borrowed her flats. I braided my hair with a flick of my wand - it was a side French braid. All this turned out into satisfactory results. I was glad because I don't dress up much but now that I did, it was impressive.

It was nearly 11 and I heard a doorbell, I rushed to open it and found Hoseok looking

Very casual.........

I overdid myself, suddenly I was embarrassed

"You look......Cute" Hoseok said after a long look at me.

I was speechless, I did think of this more than just movies but Hoseok made everything clear.
My mom came with an amused face on my appearance.

"I hear Hoseok" she said, still staring at me "Are you going somewhere?" She asked and he answered immediately

"Yes! we were headed for the movies"
My mom smirked at me, I find it very weird.

"Is it what I think it is"

"What?" I was embarrassed enough and she was just making it worse.

"Is it a Date?" She said with a smirk

"MOM.....N"

"Yes," Hoseok took me by surprise.

What the-

---------------------------------------------

A/N - Sorry for the late update. I have a very few readers and they are very precious

Here

Have my Sarang ❤️

Have my Sarang ❤️

I am sorry if I made you wait especially when the chapter was not worth waiting for I wrote half of what I planned to write. I can't update regularly because my hell has started

Oops, I meant my school.

Anyway, thanks for reading 🤗