Twenty Five

TAEHYUNG -

As I spoke I felt a shiver down my spine, I never tried this kinda stuff but I am already good, A smirk spread across my face at this thought.

I knew she would be surprised and so she was, she sat there frozen and I tried to read her expression.
At last, I said it no matter what! She came here unexpectedly looking different and beautiful in that dress still I somehow knew that it wasn't for me, And I was right. She cried in front of me for another guy, Why do I feel good?
Someone made her cry and I comforted her .....
Nowadays all I think about is her ...in a very unusual way.
I see a bird fly and I get reminded of her ?!
I see fire and I wonder why isn't it blue ?!
I see a paper and wish it to make me talk to her ?!
This empty house - I hated coming here but now all I want is to get off work early so that I can see her.

She is becoming someone special to me, when will I become special to her?

With our faces inches apart. She sat there frozen, finally, she made some moments and yanked her wrist free from my grip, stricken faced she stared at me.

Did I ruin it?

"What do you mean?" She asked anxiously. My words were simple and clear but if she still asks what I mean that means she isn't ready.

After an awkward silence, I faked a laugh "You don't have any sense of humour Grace"

"What?" She grew more confused

"I was just teasing you"

when things don't go your way then call it a joke!

She took a deep sigh in relaxation "You got me" she said with a beautiful smile flitted over her lips "I thought you were serious"

Serious....?! I was serious

I waited the whole day planning this moment, I can't just let it be a Joke.

"You know, I had a dream" It was more of a wish actually, but it sounded better to call it a dream.

"What dream," she asked calmly

"In the dream, we were watching the sunset together. I thought what would you think of that but you think otherwise"

She looked at me: faintly apprehensive

"Let's watch the movie you are so curious to see" What.......
She suddenly changed the subject

I sullenly sat there. My mind was full of questions.
what should I do? I can't give up but what else should I do? I am persistent enough to try again but should I? Does she have no interest in me?

Just then I felt her fingers lift my face. She cupped my face with her little hands. I didn't move: shocked.

"Tae, the sunset. I would love to watch it with you but I don't think that time will come anytime soon" she wore an apologetic smile.

Did I ruin it? I don't think so, I still got it.

And I smiled again

GRACE -

Today's experience was enough to make me hate horror movies and that's the reason I am here in this room sitting comfortably on the sofa beside Tae with caramel popcorn between us watching a boring romantic movie.

I was ready to doze off anytime but a scene caught my attention and alerted my curious senses, it was a kissing scene, the leads were glued together and making their lips move rhythmically. My eyes noted every movement in this long kiss, I curiously watched the whole thing, the moment the kiss completed I turned towards Tae, who was already watching me in dismay

"What?" I chuckled,

"Nothing" he shoved some popcorn in his mouth and he gave me a weird look then looked away.

"Tae don't you think ...."

"I think a lot of things and believe me you don't wanna know what I am thinking right now" Again the weird look, does he have to be so secretive? Just say if you feel odd.

"Anyway..... I mean don't you think that kissing someone is ....um unnecessary"

"Why is that?"

"I just don't get it. What kind of affection do lovers wanna show with their mouths stuck together" I shrugged as I waited for an answer but he just.....blushed and looked away

"Why are you blushing? The same Hoseok did when I asked him"

"HOSEOK! Do you go around asking boys such questions" his tone has an unknown fierceness.

"Noooo but I am just curious" I defended myself.

"Don't ask such questions to anyone. YOU GET IT" he said in a authorized voice.

"Why not ?" Why is he bossing me 

He sighed

"Because boys will think you want to try," he said and jerked his face mockingly.

"OoOoKay," I said speechlessly

"Good" he scoffed at the actors.

Wait a minute. How long has it been

I rose Swiftly "What happened?" He asked warily.

"I should go" I looked around anxiously, I am doomed

"Alright but is everything okay?" I don't have time

"For now ..... See you"

I didn't spare another minute and left, hoping that I didn't mess up anything this time.

After a few seconds, my feet found my bedroom floor.

Good, it's dark. No one knows. I guess

I  found the switch in the darkness and turned on the light.

*Gasp*

"D...Dad " my voice stuttered as I saw him sitting on the chair with his leg crossing each other, with anger on his face.

"You sure took your sweet time sweetheart"
.