Busted

▪DP POV▪

"Hey there, beautiful day outside, eh?"

The pretty woman in handcuffs sitting beside me on the bench looks over, "yeah. I guess it is! Although we are at a police station waiting to be processed, so..."

Ohh my god her accent is going to melt me! She's so adorable!

I smile and glance at her, "what'd you do?"

"Well I was walking my dog, er- I guess not really a dog, but this lady had a tiny dog and she was yelling at me to control my dog when it was hers that was goin' crazy! I said hey look Karen, just fuckin' pick the lil' bastard up and walk past, so she got pissed that I called her Karen. Long story short, we got in a fist fight and then my hyena ate her dog."

"Oh, well that's neat. I accidentally stole a car," I share looking at my mask hanging out of a box in the distance.

She nods understandingly, "it happens sometimes."

"Should we go on a date after this?" There, I shot my shot.

"What?"

"Oh sorry, I thought there was a vibe."

"Vibe?"

I nod, "yeah, we were sharing a deep moment."

"We were?"

Our eyes meet, "I mean, I thought so."

"Oh."

...

"I mean, I wasn't thinking about that, but okay. It's a date," she smiles at me.

I grin back, "great!" This'll be fun, maybe we'll even beat up a mugger together or something romantic like that, who knows!

Just as I was about to ask her name, a woman in a sexy police uniform walks up, "Harleen Frances Quinzel, your lawyer's here."

"Of course, the name has to be fucking Frances. Thanks writers."

Plz vote :) and comment

Maybe follow? :D plz read chapter two ❤ :3