Memory

¤HQ POV¤

"Now how do I find her? I guess I hadn't thought that through, hey Brucey?"

Bruce let's out a little hyena noises and rolls over, "awe you like a widdle bewwy wub Buce-Buce, such a cutie," the probably 120 pound hyena kackles happily, "wanna go for a walk?"

Bruce paces around the house excited for the walk. I fucking love this animal.

I clip on a leash with reflectors and doggy bags attached, and before I'm all the way out the door I yell into our huge, thanks to a certain diamond, house, "hey Cass, I'm takin' Brucey for a walk! Wanna come with kiddo?"

With her, "no thanks," I continue out the door. Teenagers.

The sun's starting to set, it's getting darker. Gotham at night... it had so many memories. Bad, and good too.

This was the time of day J and I would usually be doing something illigal. He was so toxic. I feel stupid, but I know it wasn't my fault, I fell hard for him. I wasn't thinking like myself. Being capable of doing anything for love is a good thing, isn't it? I loved him so much... I thought I could love a manipulator enough for the both of us and made myself believe he loved me. Thinking back, he clearly used me... I did bad things for him, I hurt a lot of people.

A pink hue stained sunset darkens as I walk down another block, "if I could take it back I would Brucey, ya know, I never wanted to hurt anyone... Should I try the superhero thing?"

He obviously just keeps trotting along beside me unaware.

I sigh and shake my head, "c'mon, lets get to the park."

(Did you enjoy chapter two? Please stick around for three :D and vote, that's great too if you do that! Thank you for reading!! Send a comment my way :) and add to library to see how Wanda and Harleys relationship goes!