Destined

▪Lady DP POV▪

"Hey it's you! And your famous 'dog.' What's her name?" I squat down and ruffle her fur up. So cute.

"I named him Bruce after some hunky Wayne guy, but what're the chances we meet here!?" She says looking around the empty dog park.

I laugh slightly, "that's fate for ya," our eyes catch each others gaze, and I can't help but smile up at her like a starstruck idiot. It's plot convenience, just roll with it.

With my hands sandwiching either side of the canines face I tell it, "Bruce, you're owner is seriously jawdrobingly gorgeous, can I join you on your walk?" Harleen blushes, then watches skeptically as I open and close her dogs mouth, "rous rou can walk writh us Redpool!"

"Redpool?"

My eyebrows shoot up, "oh yeah, I'm kind of superhero, well, antihero... Okay, I'm an assassin known as Lady Deadpool. Sorry, should I have told you before I asked you on a date?"

"No, I mean, maybe, I don't know. Were they bad people... or?"

"Oh, definitely. I only take jobs on the scummiest kind of people you can think of, also no kids is my rule," I explain with a nod.

"Um... okay," she says unsurely, a rain drop lands on her nose.

About to say something, she stops as a downpour crashes onto the city, laughing she exclaims, "oh my god! Where did that come from?"

I was soaking and annoyed, but seeing her infectious optimism switches a smile onto my face, "let's play twenty questions Harleen."

Her eyes widen, she shakes her head and waves her arms around dramatically, "you can just call me Harly! Nobody's called me that in years! But yeah let's play, do you wanna go first?"

I stand up from my crouched position and put my hand to my chin in thought, "hmm... I guess the first question can be what's an embarrassing thing that's happened to you before?"

"Uh..." she covers her face, "I once kissed batman by accident."

I laugh an 'air out my nose' laugh, "whaat? Was he a good kisser?"

She shakes her head, "no, it was more like a I fell onto his face with my face type of deal."

I laugh, "oh my God, I can't really say anything though, I full on made out with my male self from another dimension, bleh."

Her face gains an incredulous look, "what?"

I shudder, "yeah, it was like kissing a long lost twin, nasty stuff."

Her eyebrows furrow and she shakes away her disbelief, "ew. Wait, dimension? As in, like, other dimensions exist?"

I nod excitedly, taping at my watch,"yep, I use this, anyway I could take you some time if you're interested! I like the food in earth 101, it's pretty great there. Oh, and this will blow your mind,"

Harley cocks her head to the side, "hm?"

"we're not on earth one," she's actually an actors there I think, but that would be too much to get into on the first date.

Her eyes widen, "really?" she shakes her head back to reality, "I'd love to believe all this, it sounds cool and I mean no offence, but are you sure you're not delusional?"

I shrug, "oh probably, but not about this though. What number question are we on again?"

We start walking and she shoots me a look that says, 'seriously?' "we only did one question!"