We got our rewards

Rock closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was older standing in front of his father.

Growling his father slapped him across his face.

"You've disgraced this family!" His father screamed.

"I don't care! I'd rather die than be like you!" Rock exclaimed before running away

Rock ended up in an alley way beating up a man with his friend trying to stop him. "Stop it man he's had enough." He said.

He heard the sound of sirens and saw their lightd

"Oh crap the cops are here." His friend said running after hearing the sirens. Rock however kept beating the man only to be stopped when the police arrest him.

Rock is sent to juvenile hall where he tries to eat lunch. "How do you expect me to eat this crap?!" Rock exclaimed flipping his tray over.

He gasped waking up

In building 5 morning

"152. 153. 154." Liang counted as he worked out. standing on his left hand using it to lift him up and down.

"Laing do you have to work out in here? Your very grunty." Upa said holding a small cactus.

"Rock beat me again I need to train if I want to ever beat him. I have to groan harder!." He said glaring at the ground"The time we spend outside this cell is not enough!." He said.

"If you want to win that badly, I do know a few performance enhancers of your interest." Qi offered,

"I would never resort to such cowardice." Liang said disgusted by his suggestion while jumping to my feet. "Laing is to smart to start." Upa said.

"i was just trying to help!" Qi defended himself.

"I'm sure" Upa says not believing him

"Hey, Number two's in this cell right?." Inori said walking up to our cell door

"Yes is there something I can do for you Inori?" Liang asked.

"I'm taking you to building 13." He said. "Yeah? What for?" Liang asked. "I'm told Number 69 wanted to see you." He said. "Did he now." He muttered

In the canteens

Aki brought Liang and inori to building 13's canteen

" hi!" Rock greeted with a smile, and Liang just glared " what do you want?"

"Give it a taste." Rock said holding out a slice of pizza to me. "If you brought me here to eat pizza the chef at building five makes that to." Liang stated

"And I'm sure that he does what he can but without a stone oven it just doesn't compare." He said.

"A stone oven." Liang said. "It's what Rock wanted as his prize from the tournament." Jugo said

"Yeah I remember." Liang grumbled. "It took them a hot minute but they finally finished installing it." Uno said.

"Is that so?" The martial artist said.

'So this is what drove him? This is what gave him the strength to defeat me?' Liang thought looking at the pizza.

"This is the first slice of pizza to come out of that stone oven. Your looking at a slice of history man." Rock said. "Shiro was very happy to make it." He said as the ground shook.

Liang stiffener and looked behind to see the giant towering over him

"See look how happy he is." He said.