P. 10

Forty-minutes passed. Christy's endurance was undeniably unequivocal; I've never seen anything like it. As time passed, the more dense and concrete "it" became. I wanted to let off in her mouth but she didn't let me. Every time that I felt it building up and she saw the look on my face like I was about to sneeze she pulled it out of her mouth and stopped stroking it with her hands.

"Not yet daddy." She said.

"Don't do it in my mouth okay bae?" She added.

I placed my hand on her head and began to rub her hair.

"Wallahi, I won't baby."

"You promise?" She asked me.

"I promise. I love you. You're so special to me." I said.

Then she put it back in her mouth and continued to suck and chew on it. Spit started oozing out of the side of her lips. I grabbed the pillow and covered my head with it. So that she could not see the expression on my face as it started to build up. Christy continued to suck it faster and faster, while stroking it with her hands. "It" went deep into her throat. As my face was covered in the pillow the only sounds that I could hear was the choking and gargling sounds Christy was making. She was also moaning as "it" went deep into her throat. I could not hold it in any longer, nor did I want to. A few seconds later I grabbed Christy by the top of her dome then I lifted up my waist as I let everything spill into her mouth. My entire body trembled. Christy rolled her eyes and let it all seep into her mouth. She deep throated it and allowed all the seminal residue to go deep into her lungs. She then pulled "it" out and slapped it on the side of her face.

"Daddy you promised?" She said.

I wanted to tell her I'm sorry but I was unable to talk. I rubbed her cheek instead.

"You're sorry?" She asked me.

I nodded my head up and down.

"Do you promise not to do it again?"

I nodded my head up and down.

"Well okay... If you're sorry..." She said.

Then she put it back in her mouth and deep throated it as the remainder spilled into her mouth. She pulled "it" out of her mouth and smacked it a couple times on her cheek to get the rest of the seminal fluid out. She then spat on it and began to stroke it up and down with her hand. As she did this it grew in size and became concrete and dense again. Christy wanted to go again, and so did Jason. Recently it seems that they have been going for multiple rounds. The last time on Christy's birthday they went for a total of five rounds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her birthday fell on a Friday. Her mother Crystal Angela had to go to work on that day, she works as a nurse at UPENN. Just like all of Christy's other birthdays, she was not able to spend it with her daughter.

"Here honey, take this and go to the mall." Crystal Angela said as she handed Christy five $100 bills. Christy took the money and told her mother thank you. Crystal Angela then walked out the door and headed off to work. Christy was left alone, in her house on her birthday with $500 in her pocket. She had nothing to do, so she did the first thing that came to her mind. She called her husband. Christy pulled out her iPhone from her jean pocket and dialed Jason's number. The phone rang once... twice... thrice... on the fourth ring he picked up.

"Sup bae." He answered with a groggy voice.

"Bae, I gotta ask you something." She said.

"Go ahead, you have my permission." He said.