P. 37

Jason landed on a shrub of green leaves, which broke his fall.

"ALHAMDULILLAH!" He said after he landed safely.

Christy stuck her head out the window. "ARE YOU OKAY?" She said out loud.

Jason ignored the question and started to dust his pants off to remove all the dirt that accumulated on it from being under Christy's bed and him landing on the bush. He still had no shirt on.

"YOUR MOM BAE!" Jason said to Christy.

She almost forgot, her mom was still behind her door knocking and calling her. She quickly drew her head back in, then she stuck it back out.

"I'll call you in fifteen minutes bae!" She said.

"MWAH!" She blew Jason a kiss and pulled her head back in. Jason turned around and began heading for CVS.

When Christy exited the bathroom and went back in her bedroom she could no longer hear her mother from behind the door. When she opened it, she looked around and saw that there was nobody there. She went in her closet to pull out some dry underwear and pants. She then walked out of the room and entered the corridor hallway.

Nobody was in the corridor with her, she began to walk towards her mother Crystal Angela's door, she overheard her talking on the phone with somebody.

"She's in school Frank, she's got really good grades and at the top of her class." Crystal Angela said,

"Maybe if you actually cared or showed up more than you would know."

"Frank, I know, and I'm really happy for you."

"SHE'S ALL I GOT FRANK!"

"Well... That's your fault. You caused that."

"No, she doesn't."

"She's not even thinking about things like that, I told you she's focused in school."

"Do whatever you wanna do Frank."

"You make over seven figures, how do you expect me to take you off?"

"Whatever Frank."

"Call me later." She finally said then hung up.

Christy opened the door and barged in. "Is daddy coming?" She asked.

Crystal Angela was seated at the end of the bed. Her arms were folded across her chest and the phone was on top of her lap. She got up when she saw Christy and walked towards her.

"No honey, go back to sleep okay. Your daddy doesn't love you." She said to Christy.

"What?" She said in disbelief.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her heart sunk. She loved her father Frank so much, and she used to be very close to him when she was younger.

"Which one do you like more? The Rainbow or Cookies n Cream?" Frank would ask little seven year old Christy as he held her hand and walked with her to buy water ice.

"I like Cookies n Cream daddy!" Christy said.

"I bet you do. Why do you like it?" He asked her as he swung her arms and walked.

"Because it's really yummy and tasty and I love it!" Christy said while smiling.

"Well daddy's gonna buy it now for you all the time okay." He said.

Christy's face lit up with excitement and joy. "YAAY!! YOU PROMISE DADDY?"

"Daddy promises okay? Anything to keep my beautiful little girl happy." He said as he looked down at her and smiled.