P. 78

"Hey." Shay responded.

"Wassup. I didn't see you after school today."

"I know. I left early. I had to go somewhere."

"With who? Abdul?"

"Yeah."

Christy sighed. "Shay please, I told you..."

"We got married today!" Shay exclaimed.

Christy didn't know what she was saying, she needed clarification.

"You what?"

"Me and Abdul. We got married today."

Christy was shocked. "No way! How?" She asked in excitement.

"We were in the backseat. Than he told me that we should get married. I told him 'no', but he kept on asking. Idk, you know me, I'm not used to catching feelings. But it's just something about him, the way he be looking in my eyes. I feel like I can trust him." Shay said.

There was silence on both ends. Christy was stunned, shocked. But she did not detest. She had fallen in love with Jason and got married with him the same exact way. It was those eyes, the stare. She knew that Abdul had it too just like Jason, and he had used it on Shay.

"Shay, I'm happy for you, I really am. But you're right, I do know you, and I know Abdul a little too. I really don't think that you guys are..."

"I mean... you two don't even know each other like that." Said Christy.

"Girl that's what I told him. But he said that it's part of his Religion. And get this... HE WANTS ME TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTER!" She said and began smiling and laughing.

"Omg are you serious?"

"Yaassss!"

"Jason wants me to have his son."

They both erupted in a cackle of laughter. Even though Christy was shocked and flabbergasted, she was relieved that she finally had someone around her age to talk to about this whole marriage thing. Because she's fairly new to it as well, it hasn't even been a year yet.

"When did he say that?" Shay asked.

"He's been saying it for a while now. At first I didn't want to, but I finally told him 'yeah' after I caught him flushing down my birth control pills."

"Omg why did he flush them?"

"He said that he wants to have a son with me really bad. I thought it was so adorable, him going through all that. And omg he raped me at the carnival!" She said and laughed.

"He 'raped' you?" Shay asked.

"Yeah, he forced me to have sex with him in one of those photo booths."

"All the kids were there!"

"OMG!"

"So after he did all that you still wanna have his son?" Shay asked.

There was a pause. "I already am." Christy said.

"OMG!" Shay said in awe.

Christy laughed. "I know!"

"So you mean to tell me that you're..."

"Yaaass!" Christy exclaimed.

"You're the only one who knows. You and Roxanne. I just got off the phone with her." She added.

"You didn't tell Violet." Shay asked.

"No, she's still in Jersey and won't be back till next week. I talked to her on Facebook but I won't tell her the news till she comes back. You know Roxanne's had like four abortions, so she knows a little about this pregnant stuff." Christy said.