-How you meet- ✨

Midoriya:
You and Midoriya were walking to class standing at other ends of the hallway when Uraraka speeds up and grabs you both starting a conversation. You noticed how cute he was, stuttering and always asking your opinion. He really listened so you decided to give him your number.

Bakugo:
Bakugo was sitting in class with your seat being in front of him. He noticed he lost his pencil so he check everything he had, his pockets, his backpack, and the ground until noticing you were writing with his pencil. "Hey," he taps your shoulder, "That's my pencil." You shook your head. "Uh no, this is mine." After a while you and him ended up wrestling for this pencil in class. Kirishima and Denki ran over to pull him off. In the end you both broke the pencil.

Todoroki:
His family and yours were very close so you both knew each other by default but never really hand any conversation until Momo started a conversation about pro heros. You and him both talked about what a hero needs to be. After the conversation died down you both kept talking. He was intrigued by your confidence and your laugh of course so you and him became great friends at first.

Iida:
You walked into class and tripped causing your bag to fall with your things inside of it to scatter across the floor. Iida rushed over form his conversation to help you pick up your things. "Oh I'm so sorry here!" He apologized ever though you had to keep reminding him this isn't his fault. He walked you to your seat and in proper iida fashion he pulled out your seat for you to sit on. You both started talking. During class he noticed you looking for something and sure enough he looked across the room to where you fell and there was a pencil there. He tapped your shoulder and handed you a pencil.

Kirishima:
You and Mina are absolutely best friends. She introduced you two and you both talked about your favorites such as food, shows, and all sorts of things. You both laughed when Denki fell trying to backflip since "It can't be that hard."

Denki:
You were watching a vine compilation on your phone and he asked if he could join. You gave him on of the earphones and you both laughed and talked about memes. You exchanged phone numbers to share memes with each other and ended up being friends.

Uraraka:
She admired your confidence and both had a very same purpose for being a hero to help your family. You became friends easily and she actually was your biggest fan. She had a way of encouraging you that felt so real.

Jiro:
She was always there for you ever when you barely knew each other. You didn't become real friends until you both went to a sleep over at Momo's room. Where you both became friends.

Momo:
She kinda always liked you. She noticed many things about you that she loved. The way you walked, the way you smile, your confidence. She admired you. You noticed soon and had the courage to talk to her.

Mina:
Mina was your best friend and you both did everything together. She's your everything. You didn't catch feelings until after she confessed to you she liked you. You have been inseparable ever since.