-First date-✨

Midoriya:

Midoriya was so nervous as this is his first date obviously he brought you flowers and took you out to the dog park. You loved dogs. You walked over to a bench and sat with him when a Shiba Inu walked up to you and sat drooling with a ball in his mouth. You dropped to your knees to pet the dog or as you called him "Doggie!" Midoriya was mesmerized by you. How quickly you made this dog love you. He adored that about you. 

The fit:

Bakugo:

He took you to the carnival. He wouldn't admit it but he was afraid of some rides. You were eyeing a stuffed duck at a ring toss game. You pulled him over to see the game. After you lost twice he noticed your disappointment so he was determined to win the duck. He must've played five times but he won the duck and gave it to you. Your eyes lit up when he handed you the plushie. You cuddled the thing the whole time you were there and he was a bit jealous of it. You kept thanking him throughout the night.
"Thank you thank you thank youuu!!" He smirked. "All right stop. Your welcome."

The fit:

Todoroki:

Todoroki:

He picked you up of course to avoid his dad. He took you to of course get soba. He took you out to the beach after and walked across the beach. When the water touched your feet you'd kick the water back. You started to get cold so he lended you his jacket. You both talked about things you could only share between each other. He had never met someone like you and he loved that.

The fit: