-First kiss- ✨

Midoriya:
You held his hand and pulled him closer to you he stared at your lips and moved in quickly. He kissed you sweet and gently. He held onto your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled back and watched his face blush. "Midoriya?" He stuttered but smiled back.

Bakugo:
You stood on your toes and pulled him down to your height. He grabs your waist and pushed you against the wall. Your lips connected as you brushed his cheek with your fingertips. You caressed his cheek. He pulled back and you looked at him biting his lip. "I uh-Damn."

Todoroki:
He had his arm up on the wall behind you while you two were talking. You suddenly pulled on his jacket and pulled him down to your face. You pushed your lips onto his. He put a hand in your hair and put a arm around your waist pulling you closer to his body. Your pulled back and he didn't say anything but giggled and kiss your forehead

Iida:
He claws dropping you off at your house after a date when he was staring at you. "What is it iida?" You ask. "You're so beautiful Y/n." He pushed himself closer to you and held your cheek. You whispered his name before he attached his lips to yours. You held onto his jacket sleeve and blushed. It was passionate surprisingly.

Kirishima:
He turned around from your bed and you grabbed his sleeve and pouted. "Mhmm." You groaned. "I have to go baby." You pulled him down and kissed his lips. You caressed his cheek and held onto his sweater. He pushed back onto the bed and kissed you back. He pulled back for a second. "Okay maybe I can stay."

Denki:
He turned around to say by when he kissed you accidentally. You pulled back and looked at him surprised he apologized but before he could stop you pulled him back to kiss him. He held your waist and blushed.

Uraraka:
You picked her up and she happily wrapped her legs around your waist. She smiled and pressed her forehead against yours. You moved your head up and kissed her. She put her hand on your cheek.

Jiro:
Jiro pulled you close and kissed you passionately. Although you could feel her shaking out of nervousness you felt her love. She pulled back and dorky-like asked "W-was that good?" You nodded quickly.

Mina:
Mina was so confident in herself she pulled you in and twirled you. She dipped you in her arms and kissed you. She felt your heart beating quicker matching hers. She smiled and broke the kiss by giggling.