-Who are they jealous of-✨

Midoriya:

-Iida- Midoriya really wants to be the best boyfriend you've ever had and when he sees how Iida treats you he tries to copy that. Midoriya knows still that you love him.

Bakugo:

-Midoriya- He sees Midoriya's charm and how calm he can be. Overall he's jealous of how Midoriya and you are friends. "Too close"

Todoroki:

-No One- He loves you and knows how you feel about him. He trusts you.

Iida:

-Ojiro- Ojiro is so kind to you and it drives iida to overthink. You assure him you love him but he still is sceptic.

Kirishima: 

-Jiro- You and Jiro always hang out. He understands that's your best friend but he suspects how she looks at you.

Denki:

-Bakugo- He sees bakugo as a flirt when it comes to you. Bakugo calls you "Dummy" and "Dork" Which may not seem like anything to you but to Denki sees to blush in his cheeks when he calls you over. 

Uraraka

-Momo- Momo as we know is richer than Uraraka. Uraraka always thinks that Momo would spoil you and make you a lot happier with Momo than herself.

Jiro:

-No one- She trusts you and knows you wouldn't leave her for anyone.

Momo

-Mina- Momo sees how much fun you have with Mina and it seems to make her feel like you see her as boring. You reassure her how much fun you have with her and how much you loved her but of course she tries to spoil you.

Mina

-No one- "Nobody is gonna touch my baby!" 

Hii! Thank you for reading! I love preferences and I'd like to do more of these! Leave suggestions of what preferences you want next. Thank u 💞✨