Alexa Lorena

Third Person POV

A couple weeks have passed and y/n decided to host a party. She rented an entire skating rink so her friends and family could skate, unbothered. The plan was, James would 'shoot' her in the stomach and Wade, who would be acting as a worker at the skating rink, would run over and take her to the hospital.

Party

Y/n walks into the skating rink with Mattia and the boys, glancing over at Wade.

"Y/n! I needed to ask you something avout the snacks." Wade says, waving her over. She nods and walks over to him.

"There's a bullet proof vest in the bathroom. Go put it on." Wade whispers. She nods and quickly makes her way to the bathroom, putting the vest on under her outfit. She walks out and sees Diego and the other three boys talking to Mattia and the group.

"There's the host of the party!" Alejandro yells. She smiles and walks over to them. She doesn't hug anyone, but she does wave at them and greet them. They spend the next couple of hours skating and having fun until Wade turns on a certain song, signaling that y/n needs to get away from the group. She tells everyone shes going to the bathroom and begins to skate away. Then, James comes out of no where and shoots her, causing her to fall down. Wade runs over with a packet of fake blood and pours it on the 'wound' so it is believable. Everyone screams and runs over to her.

"I'm taking her to the hospital!" He yells, picking her up. He take her to the car and sets her in it. He rushes to the nearest hospital and explains that they need to fake a surgery and fake her death. The doctor nods and rushes the girl to the emergency room.

"Where is she?!" Mattia yells, bursting into the hospital.

"Surgery." Wade says.

"Why would they do this?!" Mads says, sobbing. Jaden hugs her while the rest of the group comforts Mattia.

"Guys, I'm sure she'll be fine." Roshaun says. Mattia glares at him and stands up.

"How could you possibly be sure of that?! She got fucking shot Roshaun! She's probably fighting for her life right niw and your in here talkinc some 'I'm sure she'll be fine.' Like shut the fuck up! She isn't going to be fine!" Mattia screams. Ale and Kai both sit him back in the chair and rub his back as an attempt to calm him down. Then, the doctor walks out.

"Is she okay?!" Josh asks. The doctor sighs.

"We did everything we could, but she didn't make it." He says. The girls all start sobbing.

"C-can we see her?" Mattia asks. The doctor shakes his head.

"You should remember her as she was." He says. They all cry and Wade walks to the back if the hospital where y/n is.

"You ready?" He asks. She nods and the get into the car. They go to Target and pick up some hair dye and then a whole new wardrobe. They go to Wade and James' apartment and dye her hair blonde and pack all of her new clothes into a suitcase.

Funeral

Mattia and the group showed up and saw Wade with two other people. Mattia didn't know anything about Wade or how he met y/n, but Wade seemed to care about her enough to come to the funeral.