Birthday Preparation

Third Person POV

It is currently the day before Mattia's birthday. Y/n spent the past couple of weeks inviting all of their friends that they had met through TikTok and Instagram, making sure they all knew to keep the party a secret. She had rented a large beach house down by the east side of the beach and bought all of the decorations, secretly. She convinced the boys to take Mattia to hang out and gave them a maximum of $400 to spend on him, while she, the girls, Hector, and Devyn all decorated the beach house.

The House:

"Y/n, why don't you take a break

"Y/n, why don't you take a break. You're four months pregnant." Mads says, pulling the girl away from what she was doing.

"I'm fine Mads!" Y/n protests. The girls all grab her and drag her out of the house.

"Hector, Devyn! Go ahead and take the rest of the day off! We'll finish when we get back." Avani yells as they pull the girl to the house.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n asks, crossing her arms as she sits in the back of Addison's car.

"Jaden called me and said that he and the boys wanted to meet up for lunch." Mads says. Y/n rolls her eyes and sits quietly throughout the car ride.

"What's her problem?" Kai asks, pointing to y/n as the girls walk into the food court.

"She's angry because we told her to stop working." Addison says. They all nod and Mattia walks up with Josh.

"Hi baby." He says, kissing y/n's forehead. She smiles and wraps her arms around the tall boy, causing the girls to roll their eyes at how bipolar the baby made her.

"Let's eat." Josh suggests. They all nod and go order the food they wanted.

"I'll be right back." Y/n says as she finishes placing her order.

"Where are you going?" Ale asks.

"I need to use the restroom." She replies. He nods and turns his attention back to the menu. The girl walks to the bathrooms, playing on her phone to avoid any awkward situations.

Yoink

She gets pulled into the handicapped bathroom, hitting her back against the wall. She looks up to see Tony, smirking. She goes to call Mattia, but Tony slaps her phone out of her hands. However, the impact causes the phone to dial him anyway.

~Trigger Warning~
~Attempted Sexual Assault~

"Long time no see." The boy smirks. She gulps, holding her stomach.