Chapter 1: Moving on up

[Authors Note: It's in a play perspective it will have their name and then the dialogue right after it. I just did the Y/N (your name) because I couldn't think of a name. Also it's just more fun.]

Y/N: *you help the stage crew set up and then you sit down for a break*

Louis: *rehearses with the actors* Ok stop! Take a break and then we will come back and do it way better!

Y/N: *you think about why Louis is so strict then sighs* it would be fun to be a actor. Huh?

Kai: yeah it was nice *then his voice gets higher* until Louis kicked me out!

Louis: *walks by* Your better off here Kai. Y/N meet me in my office please.

Y/N: *you giggle a bit and you stand up* yes sir *you look down at at Kai and whispers* it's going to be ok buddy

Kai: *starts getting really mad*

Louis: *opens room and motions you to come in* take a seat right there

Y/N: *you walk in and shut the door then sits* what is this about Louis?

Louis: We are getting low on actors, they are dropping left and right because all the Murders going on. And it's my job to recruit new people. So are you in? Do you think you can handle the parts and the stage?

Y/N: I would love to.

Louis: Ok talk to the drama instructor and he will get your part and lines then I'll see you in practice tomorrow. We have early practices some days and I expect you to be early.

Y/N: yes sir *you stand up and look down at the small herbivore* You won't regret your decision in choosing me. *You walk out and see Kai standing outside Louis office* um? What's up buddy?

Kai: what happened in there?

Y/N: Louis moved me on up to the actors department. I get to act.

Kai: *starts to get mad* WHAT!?

Y/N: um.... yea.

Kai: *cools off a bit* I mean I'm happy for you, man. But Louis kicked me out and it just pisses me off.

Y/N: It's ok. I would be mad too, talk to Louis about it maybe he can put you back. You never know. He seems like a really stressed guy

Kai: You're right. Maybe I will. Thanks Y/N see you tomorrow

Y/N: goodbye Kai *you strut to drama teachers office and receives his script and role. But right before you leave the teacher stops you*

Pelican [Sorry I didn't know the name so I just put the Species name]: Oh before you go Y/N. Your role is going to be lead role.

Y/N: *surprised look on your face* b-but I thought Louis is always lead role.

Pelican: yeah I know but for this play they need a snow leopard. Louis doesn't know about this, so you should break the news to him. I hate to do this to him because I know he loves lead but I'm sure he won't be to hurt.

Y/N: oh... um yes sir. I will try and tell him.

Pelican: Good. Here is your lines and you need to practice them. Louis will give u the dates for early morning practices. Thank you for joining the actors team

Y/N: Glad to be in it *you take the scrip and walk out, still surprised* wow I can't believe I have lea-

Bill: YO!! MR. SNOW!!

Y/N: Hey Bill. What's going on?

Bill: Nothing much. Hey the guys and I where going to go out tonight. Wanna come?

Y/N: um not tonight Bill. Sorry man. I have to Um.. rehearse for the next play.

Bill: What? You made it to the actors team?

Y/N: Yea, Louis said something about all the murders going on people are dropping out. So he offered me to join and I accepted.

Bill: Well that's cool. I got to go meet up with the guys I'll see ya later Snow. *runs off*

Y/N: Bye Bill *you walk to room your thinking* How is Louis going to react about my role? Being lead role sounds big. I guess I'm moving on up.