Chapter 2: The show must go on

Y/N: *You wake up and notice you are running late* Damn it! Bill didn't wake me! *you rush to put your clothes on and grabs your belongings for class and begins to run* Damn it Bill!

Louis: *Looks into your eyes* You're late

Y/N: Yes, I know I'm so sorry I was up last night studying my script. I'm sorry

Louis: Don't let it happen again. *storms off*

Y/N: *you think to yourself about Louis being so strict* wow *you go off doing your warm ups*

{Some time after warmups}

Y/N: *you sit down and take a break and you start to wonder, maybe you where made for the actors department. To be out on stage. To be in the spotligh-*

Kai: *bumps your arm* Hey man! How was first day?

Y/N: *you feel the small mammal bump you and u snap out of it* huh? Oh! It was amazing. Still miss you and the guys in the other department.

Kai: We miss u too. So? What role did you get?

Y/N: um.. this is going to sound crazy but... *you whisper* I got lead role

Kai: WHAT!? YOU GOT LEA- *this his voice muffles*

Y/N: *you placed your paw over his mouth* shhh Louis doesn't know yet.  *you draw your paw back from his mouth*

Kai: He doesn't know? How? He always knows!

Y/N: No, he doesn't know. I have to tell him very soon, because we will start practicing soon and I have to practice my part in front of the class.

Kai: I wanna watch *he has a huge grin on his face*

Y/N: *you give him a 'really' face* you want to watch me die? *you start to laugh*

Kai: *laughs along with you* Go tell him!

Y/N: *you sigh but then give in to what the small mammal says* fine just say back.

Kai: I can't promise anything

Y/N: *you smile and roll your eyes at Kai and then you walk over to the strict deer* Hey Louis? Can we talk?

Louis: About? *he says in a strong tone of voice*

Y/N: Me. My role

Louis: okay? Good or bad? *he finally turns around and looks into my eyes like he is the predator and I'm the prey*

Y/N: They drama instructor never told you *you look at Louis loosing his patience* that when he gave parts out, that you didn't get lead role of this years play.

Louis: Wait. That's a lie because I have lead- *he looks down at his script and noticed that he  had never read his script and assumed that he had lead*

Y/N: Louis, it's ok it's just for one play. And the play called for a snow leopard for the role.

Louis: *he is baffled by what I just said* One play?! Really? Why did I ask YOU to join? *he puts his face in his hands* leave me alone for the time being *he storms off*
F
Y/N: *you watch the deer walk away in anger. You walk over to kai as his smile turned into a shocked face* well that went well

Kai: *he looks up at me* I can tell

Y/N: *you look at him and then look back up* there is nothing I can do. The show must go on. I got to go practice see you later, Kai *you walk off to practice while the image of Louis is in your head*