Chapter One: The phone call.

Kirizuro would be laying in his bed, scrolling through Onrain, the biggest social media app in Karakura. He'd see a photo of his friends Johiuzu, Aisling and PJ at the beach. He think to himself: "I wish PJ invited me... Though, I guess that if he invited me, they would have had left out Kami and Cav."
He'd think about it, and eventually would start to think of Tokami, his girlfriend. "It can't hurt to call her, right? I could ask her to the beach sometime today, maybe... Would she enjoy that? What if she's busy? Ugh... I'll call her! No I wont.. she's probably doing something with Mint or Aisling... It's a weekend though, surely she's not doing anything! But what if she is?..." He'd contemplate with himself about this for a few minutes. Those few minutes quickly turning into half an hour, before he finally told himself to do it.
He would sit up, find her contact in his phone and he'd call her, though not confident about his decision, he'd push through and finally hit the button. Tokami would almost instantly answer his call.
"Hey Kiri! What's up?"
Kirizuro would panic.
"Uh- I just wanted to ask you... uhm... If you wanted to go to the beach later today?"
"Of course! Give me a time and I'll meet you there!" She'd respond chirpily.
"Sure! Uh, how does twelve-thirty sound?"
"Great! Love you, cya!" She'd hang up.
He would let out an exasperated sigh, flopping back onto the bed.
"I did it..."
He'd look at the time. Ten-fourty five. There's no time! Kirizuro would spring out of the bed, quickly getting changed into some pastel red swimming shorts and a t-shirt, and draping a towel over his shoulder. He'd look at the time again. Still ten-fourty five.
"Well that was a lot easier than I thought" He'd say jokingly to himself, laying back down on the bed.
"Guess I'll scroll through some more Onrain..."