Chapter Two: An Irish and The Jojo

After about forty-five minutes of memorising what he's going to say and how he's going to answer questions, he'd get up, walking out of his room and locking it. He'd walk to the elevator of the Dot tower, his family's home, and would head down. The Dot family, one of the biggest families in Karakura, has about 30 members. Though like Kirizuro, most members are adopted from bad families.
Kirizuro was about halfway to the beach when he saw Johiuzu and Aisling. He'd wave at them. Aisling would wave back, though Johiuzu would shout at him: "Beep Boop!" Aisling would hit him over the back of the head "Oh shut up, Josu!"
"Sorry..."
Aisling would have a thick Irish accent and lavender hair. Her eyes would be half closed and she'd seem to have a hot temper. Johiuzu somewhat resembled Josuke, just without the pompadour. Instead, his hair would be messy and unkempt, and he'd be about as tall as Kirizuro. When Kirizuro first moved to Karakura, Johiuzu had thought that he was a robot that Tokami had created because of his striking resemblance to Kakyoin, though he was quickly proven wrong.
"So where are ya headed mate?" Aisling would question him.
"I have a date with Tokami in about an hour-" He'd answer quickly.
"An hour?! Ya could watch a movie in that amount of time! And knowin' Tokami, she'll be half an hour late!" Aisling's Japanese was surprisingly good, seeing as she had come from Ireland.
"I just wanted to make sure I got there in time-"
Aisling would cut him off with a sigh. "Yer just a bit daft, aren't ya? Oh well. I hope ya have a good date! Come on, Josu."
"Cya, Kakyoin."
"Mhm."
The two would continue walking. Kirizuro would sigh, resuming his walk to the beach.