3~~

Third POV

"Okay class, we're going to be starting this new year with a project assignment. I'll be assigning your partners and the topic you'll be studying. Your goal is to write a 5 page essay, with your partner of course and I will need you both to write your name on the paper so I can give both of you your grade." The Sex Ed teacher explained.

"Ugh, fuck me," Jin rolled his eyes. "Gladly," Namjoon said, who was sitting right behind Jin. Jin giggled, turning around to playfully hit Namjoon's shoulder.

Jungkook got bored, so he decided to play with Taehyung's hair. "Can you not?" Taehyung said to the guy sitting behind him. Jungkook leaned over and bit Taehyung's ear. "Owie!" Taehyung whined, making Jungkook laughed. (In this book, the Sex Ed classes are a mixture of Juniors and Seniors)

"Jackson and Abby, your topic will be the function of the human organs," the teacher began assigning partners. "Namjoon and Jin, your topic will be about the human skin and it's strength and weaknesses."

"Jungkook and Taehyung, your topic will be about intercourse and the consequences that can come with it," the teacher said. Taehyung blushed, 'I have to write about sex, with Jungkook??!'

Class continued until the bell rang, dismissing students to go to their next class. "Give me your phone," Jungkook said to Taehyung. "I don't want your phone number," Taehyung said as he put his backpack behind him. "I didn't fucking ask," Jungkook gripped Taehyung's waist roughly, earning a whimper from the boy.

Jungkook grabbed the younger's phone and put his information in it. "There, I'll text you my address after school so you can come over and we'll work on this stupid project got it??" Jungkook stated, Taehyung nodded, biting down his lower lip. Jungkook smirked and gave back his phone, letting him go then leaving, leaving Taehyung shocked and flustered.

Taehyung's POV

"How was school today honey?" My mom asked me. I was in the kitchen doing some homework by the kitchen counter.

"It was fine," I answered. I then received a text message from 'Jungkook'

Jungkook: come over. now. the address is ******

I blushed for some reason. My parents never let me over anyone's house, not even a friend's house. They always say I could get hurt or kidnapped or even worse, do drugs or have sex. So that left me with one choice...

"Um, mom? I'm going over to the L-library to do some research. It's for a c-class grade," I lied, for the first time I lied. I felt so disappointed in myself.

"Oh okay, well please be safe and make sure to come before 7," she said with a smile. I grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door. I decided to walk since his place wasn't that far from mine.

I sighed, feeling awful about lying. That's not the person I was raised to be. How are they ever going to trust me again??? I finally reached to Jungkook's house, getting out of my thoughts. I nervously knocked on the door. Soon enough a shirtless, hot, guy opens it.

"Get in," Jungkook said. I looked around the place, a little messy but still clean. "You l-live alone?" I asked.  "No, my parents are always out of town due to work. So I just always have the place to myself. Come on, let's go up to my room to do this stupid shit," he said and I slowly followed him up the stairs.

Third POV

The two boys head up to Jungkook's room. Jungkook sits by his desktop and opens up his laptop.

"Nice room," Taehyung complemented. "Thanks, just sit on my bed," Jungkook instructed. Taehyung obeyed and placed his backpack besides the bed, taking out his pencil and notebook. "Um, well how about you look up information and I take notes about it and we'll go off from there?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sure," Jungkook smirked, facing his laptop...he decided to have fun and look up 'pornhub'.

"Uhh! Uhh! Yes! Oh yes daddy!!"  Moaning began to happen through the laptop. Taehyung immediately looks up and see what was happening. "H-hey that's not what you should be looking up," he said while his cheeks turn red. "Oh who cares? We're writing a essay about sex, might as well watch it right?" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung blushes, looking up and down from his lap and on the screen, Jungkook noticed that. "Why are you so scared to watch people fuck?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow...then thought of something. "Wait-" he paused the video, "is this your first time watching porn??" He asked.

Taehyung nodded while looking at Jungkook with his innocent eyes. "Holy shit, have you even had your first kiss???" Jungkook was shocked. "N-no," Taehyung admitted. Jungkook smirked and walked up to the boy, he was right in front of him and picked up Taehyung's chin with his right hand.

"You wanna have fun?" Jungkook asked with a smirk across his face. "Um, what k-kind of fun?" Taehyung nervously asked

"I'll show you,"