Chapter 24

CONFRONTATION

Gulf just got home with Techno and Cloud from Chiang Mai for the opening of the new branch. The new branch has a trusted personnel from Techno. So he doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

 It's been almost a month since he last saw Mew. He didn't know what happened to him. He tried everything he can just to reach out Mew but he couldn't.

 A month ago he was ready to give an answer to Mew, he think that it's time to give back all the attention, love and care given by Mew to him. He prepared a dinner for them and a gift but he didn't show up. He kept calling Mew that night but he didn't pick up so he just think that maybe he's just busy. However, few more days. No Mew showed up. Even his phone is unreachable. He tried calling his secretary but he's always out of the country.

Techno, noticed the unusual behavior of Gulf but he didn't ask him, he's just waiting for him to share but Gulf didn't say anything. So Techno asked 'mi cielo, what's wrong?' 'nothing, maybe i'm just tired' Gulf answered without any energy. 'I told you. don't work too hard..' but before Techno could finish what he is about to say. Gulf stopped him. 'please, what I need is rest not another stress' Techno just stayed silent. 

Gulf is now about to enter the company's parking lot when he saw a familiar car, he has a feeling that it's Mew but he doesn't want to assume. So, he just continued. When he goes out from the car, someone hold his shoulder and he's happy to see that it's Mew. However, his happiness didn't last long. He's about to hug him when Mew give him a paper bag. 'here, that's your clothes left in my condo. I don't want it in my condo and i don't want to burn it too so I'm giving it back to you' Gulf is hurt. He didn't expect that he would see Mew this rude to him he want to talk to him but he already left. Gulf gets inside in his car again and cry. 'Is he tired pursuing me? Did he finally give up on me?' Gulf asked himself. He cooled down first before he went to the office and told Mr. Suppapong that he has an important matter to do.

He directly go to Mew's company but the guard didn't let him in. He called Run for help luckily Run helped him. The moment he arrived at Mew's office he directly face Mew and throw the paper bag to him. 'You want to burn that? then burn it. There's nothing more painful than what you did to me.' Gulf said with pain. He's trying to hold back his tears. He then asked, 'why Mew? Why? Didn't you promise to wait for me? why you left me without words? why?' Gulf asked. Mew wasn't able to stop himself and scolded 'wait for you? to what? to take revenge? you've done it! what else do you want? ha?. This time Gulf couldn't stop himself from crying. 'so all this time you thought I'm just doing all of those things for revenge? didn't I tell you everything already? How could you judge me Mew?' 'Now you're throwing all of these to me? If it's not for revenge then for what? why did you show me that you care when you don't have any plan to be mine? Why are you showing me now that you're hurt  when you already accepted someone else love? why did you have to give me hope when you can't actually love me back?' 'what? since when did I have a lover? my ex is already dead Mew. didn't I tell you this?' 'then who is Cloud?' 'Cloud is a friend, a business partner do I need to repeat it again and again?' 'Liar, I've heard everything. That day when you called me that you'll tell me something important. You accepted his love confession, so if he's not a lover then who he is? a friend with benefit?' Gulf couldn't take what he heard from Mew so he punched him. 'How dare you? how dare you say that? You know what I hate the most? I hate people who can't trust me. I hate people who jumps into conclusion without asking me! I'm not really a kind of person who would try to prove myself to someone if I've done nothing wrong. But since, you started the process of moving on then let me stop what I feel for you as early as now. However, before I'll do that I'd like you to know the truth.' Gulf said and wipe his tears, cleared his throat and called someone. 'hello, Gulf? what is it?' Gulf then turned on the loudspeaker. 'Hello Cloud. How are you and mi cielo?' 'we're doing well in the condo. Still he's always angry at me but I'm glad that he didn't change nor avoid me after the confession I made. why?' Cloud answered. 'I told you. We're twins. We're not that shallow to avoid someone who confesses love. By the way Cloud, do you still remember the day you asked me for help? can you please recall it. It's just that that day, I missed an important event and I just meet the person I supposed to meet that time but I couldn't tell him the exact reason since I couldn't remember what did I do that day.' 'oh, okay. I didn't know that I bothered you that time. Anyways, maybe that was 7th day last month. We were both busy that time. You were teaching me things about business but I was so bothered. You asked me what's wrong. Then, I told you about what I feel for Techno and I want  to confess but I don't know how to, then you let me practice. I guess that's all'Cloud answered 'oh really? that's all? I thought I remembered it wrongly, I really thought that I made myself a boyfriend that time' 'haha, silly Kanawut. Is that all? I have to go now.' 'yes that's all bye. thank you for the help'

'You heard it clearly? it was just a practice, you're so stupid to believe what you heard without even listening to the whole conversation. That day, I was ready to be committed to you, to be your lover. I prepared a dinner and a gift for you but you didn't show up. All these days I was asking myself  what did I do wrong for you to leave me. Everyday, I waited for you,  cooking your favorite food but you didn't show up. Until, I just guess that may be you got tired of loving me. Everyday was a torture to me. I kept blaming myself for what happened. Maybe If I just accepted you directly you wouldn't disappear like bubble. Maybe, when I just told you that I'm ready to give myself fully to you through the phone you wouldn't leave me. Well, I'm still lucky that I didn't, or else I'll have to handle an immature lover everyday. I came all the way here to hear your reason and I only  find out that stupid reason of yours. You're too immature, childish. Well, thank you for everything. Thank you for making me feel loved again. Don't worry now that I know the reason I wont bother you anymore. Don't show up your face to me again. I'll put an end to what you've started. Thank you for all the memories. Memories that will remain memories just like the memories I had with Tharn.' Gulf said while crying. 

As Mew heard all of those from Gulf he couldn't help but felt so stupid. He cried for nothing, he hurt himself without reason and most importantly, he hurt the only person he loved the most. However, he can't accept what Gulf just said. So before Gulf could leave, he hugged him tight but when Gulf push his hands away he kneeled and hug him tighter. 'I'...m s..o..rry Gulf, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for being immature. Please, I can't lose you not now not until forever. Please give me a chance. I can't live without you you're my home, my love please' Mew said. 

'I'm sorry but maybe we're both not ready or maybe not really for each other. I really thought that I've accepted all your flaws and I could love you no matter what. But knowing that you can't trust me enough, thinking that I'll have to do everything I can for you to trust me. I think I couldn't do that. I've been trusted by the people I loved all my life and you're the first who did the opposite and you even judged me. We don't even started yet but we're already hurting each other this much. How much more if we'll be officially together? do we have to hurt each other in the future? I can't imagine that. I'm sorry but I can't. Maybe if destiny would allow us, we'll be happy together or maybe we could talk about this over again and understand each other deeper. I don't know. Let's let the future decide. Hopefully, when we're both ready, we could talk calmly and be more open minded. For now, let's part ways' Gulf said before going out from the office.

Mew felt so stupid for what he did. Now he's beloved  Gulf is leaving him. Accepting that Gulf can't love him back is way much easier than accepting that Gulf loves him but wouldn't stay beside him because of his trust issues. Now he don't know what to do anymore.

On the other hand, Gulf is in pain too. While going back to his condo he couldn't stop his self from doubting his own worth and self. 'Am I not trustworthy? Does all the love I showed isn't enough to be trusted?" The more he thinks about it the more pain he feels.

Both feel the unbearable pain. How will they go on?

PS. I won't be giving the title for the next chapter. I'll let you guess guys. 
I'm sorry for the typoos haha. I just used my phone to update this chapter and it's my first time. So sorry guys.

Thanks. Have a great day

So what do you think guys? let me know your thoughts

Note: I've cried editing this chapter haha. 

thank you!

Yours Truly

indayellie